FI

Posted on Feb 23, 2022
Great product

I bought this product is not for intaking, but for my teeth cleasing. I used half pill and placed on my tooth brush with tooth paste & soda powder to brush my teeth. And brush my teeth with tooth paste once again after. 3-4 times a week. I love drinking tea and coffee and love eating strong and colored food, in order to clean off my yellowish color on my teeth , i use above method to keep it clean and white.

33bac854-5c3f-4bdd-ab18-e0db2d421198
c43f5502-5168-4844-91f5-74857e457638
Posted on Sep 27, 2022

A natural product from slowly burning coconut husks. A great product that help to release gas and discomfort in digestive tract. Please be reminded to drink lots of warm water for speedy recovery and avoid all oily fried food temporarily. As for me a good Reserved Standby Product in case of any discomfort in digestion. Please click 👍if you find my review beneficial to you. Thank you. Stay Safe and Healthy!🤩🤩👍👍

a09eaa19-ec99-485a-8988-f9d0f5d49eb2
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I received the item. The delivery man in Slovenia was very friendly. The package was not damaged. I am very happy with the item. It is used by me and the whole family. We are all very excited. I recommend buying. I will order for other relatives. The quality and ingredients is ok. Size, dosage is daily, benefit and taste are good. The product is very good.

07b5eecc-eac4-423f-9778-a1d03c250a7c
Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Food poisoning, gastro or just a weird sore stomach? This is your go-to! Powerful quality ingredient that helps the body bind any nasties out of your body. It’s a must for anyone’s medical kit. My husband had terrible food poisoning the other month and dosing up in charcoal really help ease the awful gastro symptoms. Pill size is small, easy to swallow. Make sure you drink lots of water when taking charcoal and don’t have it around any pharmaceuticals or other supplements as it may bind them out if the body too!

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I've been using nature's way activated charcoal for 5 years and still works for me till now! I have leaky gut and acid reflux without this I felt really miserable it helps absorb the toxic in the gut unlike antacid that only suppress but won't help clean the stomach and harmful to our kidneys! Activated charcoal binds and eliminate the toxic and dirt in our gut. Specially if you're a person who loves fried and greasy food you actually need this. This form of charcoal from coconut husk is more effective than other form and brand I tried this is pure without added fillers!

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Activated charcoal, possibly one of the earliest substances humans started ingesting along with their cooked food over the fire, and noticing how this black stuff, carbon mainly, helped with stomach aches, food poisoning, bloating and gas pain. A good clean source of activated charcoal, like this product from Nature's Way, is a must have in the medicine cabinet for many various potential health uses. Activated charcoal absorbs an astonishingly remarkable number of toxins and safely transports them out of the body. That being said, proper use of this product, knowing when to take it, and NOT combining it with other supplements (it will bind to and deactivate other supplements) is an important part of using this amazing age old remedy/solution/product. Do your research and homework and definitely buy this product and have it on hand for the next time you may get sick from food or bacteria, or other ingested substances.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

It seems "odd" that I'd do a review for a bottle of charcoal caps. My main goal really is to let readers know how awesome charcoal works to ease a queezy stomach, reduce dangers of food-poisoning, remove toxins from the blood/bowels/body. It is wise to take charcoal (2 caps with a full glass of water) once a month or more, just for routine cleansing. I've been using this for about 29 years. It is perfectly safe and, in my opinion, should be kept in every household. I keep them with me, and they've proven themselves helpful. Seriously, if you have gas pains from eating certain foods that didn't agree with you (onions, fried foods, for example), your pain will disappear after 5 minutes of taking charcoal. At least, it works for me.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

This charcoal has been crucial on my internatinoal trip. I have a million food intolerances/sensitivites, so eating a couple capsules each day has allowed me to try meals I otherwise would't be able to try. Just be weary of taking too many or doing it too often, as it makes you constipated!

Safe and effective solution for escorting unwanted substances out of the body. Activated coconut charcoal’s pores can bind toxins and gas to escort them out of the body. It is helpful in natural detoxification, activated coconut charcoal can provide support as an internal cleansing agent. Can also be helpful in naturally supporting your body's ability to bind and eliminate heavy metals. ** If you want more benefits take Activated Charcoal together with food grade Diatomaceous Earth.** Be sure to drink enough water each day when taking activated coconut charcoal, as it can promote dehydration if adequate amounts of water aren’t consumed. Take activated charcoal on an empty stomach 60 to 90 minutes prior to meals, supplements and medications. **P. S. Take activated charcoal before and after X-ray.**

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Do not be afraid to take close to food, 1-2H after meals will bind LPS toxins from bacteria x1-2 caps after meals, but ideally, 1.5H premeal or pre-bed - but not for long since it binds to food, and remember to mostly follow the directions on the bottle, not my own way of doing it :)