FI
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 11, 2023

This extra hot strength is very hard to get, very strong, and a good price. The information I got when I started taking it, was the higher heat product was the best. I have been taking this for years instead of statins to keep my cholesteral low, and it works.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

the quality is good but it is quite hot but excellent in keeping me warm in winter good for my well being. Enjoy taking this product only taking in small quantities as it is hot.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022
4,070

super effective supplements, it has always been so efficient in boosting the healthy role of my digestion, I'm glad that iHerb have this product.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

This is by far one of the best Cayenne supplement, I have used it previously and can attest to its quality and benefits. It almost immediately warms you up.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Tried this to kickstart my metabolism as I had read other reviews that it had helped. I took two per day (morning and night). I had no problem taking them - didn’t feel a thing. I had heard others indicate they felt a ‘warm’ sensation - nothing to report on my side. I’m not saying it’s a bad product - I took it for a couple of months, wasn’t sure what to expect, and after the two months decided not to order again for now. Your experience may differ!

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

I usually get a warming sensation in my esophagus for about an hour after but it is tolerable and I notice if I miss I get very cold hands and pins and needles in my arms come back during sleep. Will continue to buy this brand.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I take two of these with lunch and dinner, always right before I eat, as can cause stomach discomfort on a empty stomach big time, I made that mistake before

Posted on Dec 13, 2022

I bought this not really as a supplement but for emergency purposes. hopefully, I wont need to use it for that concern.

52be9061-37d3-4255-9ab7-0f0affbb8e06
Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I suffer from chronic back and joint pain and fibromyalgia. I am petite and take one in the morning or afternoon. Shortly after i can feel heat in my stomach and a noticeable improved circulation throughout the day, more energy and lessened pain all over. Works just as well as my prescription painkillers with more benefits in a natural product!