FI
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 29, 2022
Good

Bought these because my prenatals do not have calcium and magnesium. These pills do not have a taste or smell because of their gelatin capsule. The size is relatively small compared to typical Calcium supplements, however you need to take 3 at a time. The bottle actually says 3 capsules twice daily. I'm on the fence about repurchasing.

ba56516d-7a77-4449-acfa-049799d14ea6
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

The tablets and dose per tablet are slightly smaller than the ones from NOW (which is 500mg calcium per tablet, and contains magnesium similarly), so more tablets need to be taken. But this also means that I can adjust the dose better in accordance with the estimated dietary calcium intake to hit 1,200mg/day (Note that this is my needed dose, everyone’s RDI varies depending on your life stage, age and lifestyle needs), spread out over the day. Side / sensitivity effects: none so far. Would recommend it if you have difficulty with much larger tablets.

Posted on Jan 18, 2023

Clean quality ingredients! Magnesium is such an essential mineral I take it in the AM in addition to my nightly magnesium glycinate. The calcium in this product helps absorption

Posted on Dec 18, 2022
1,242

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

This formula has several different forms of Calcium and Magnesium, I've purchased it for my elderly mother to try. I do like it when the lids flip open, as this one does.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I got these for the magnesium, because i was told it helps with stress and I have noticed i feel more relaxed since taking these.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022
4,070

I'm so impressed on how these supplements manage to boost the healthy roles of my bones and muscle function. indeed an affordable and amazing quality brand!

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Easy swallow, no after taste, great for bone health, and for good nights sleep, has several different kinds of cal/mag to get full effect for great bone health

Posted on May 11, 2022

good quality, i use this because of the ingredient benefit me so i dont drink milk much, the size is okay, my sleep is better because of the magnesium, good package, no taste.