FI
Based on 1,061 Ratings

4.8
Based on 1,061 Ratings
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
Great Calcium supplement in capsule form!

I found this for my Dad when we were looking for a calcium supplement that also included Mg. The zinc is an added bonus, and as a nutritionist, I really like the balance of the nutrient dosages. Totally trust Nature's Way quality and reputation after they've been in business for so long. Now we all take this, not just my Dad. Oh, also it's really hard to find a good Calcium supplement in a capsule form! This one is one.

Kati
Posted on May 23, 2022

I've been using Nature's Way cal, mag, zinc for a good while now. I only take 1 or 2 tablets a day and I find it very calming. We eat a very healthy diet and get the nutrients we need mostly from that. That's why these are called supplements

i have not tried it yet. Once I finish with the Vit D supplement which I am taking, I will update my review. thank you!

8cd9df8c-f4f8-46d7-aad9-cde550f4b8cf
Posted on Nov 26, 2022

There is no problem in packaging sent from iHerb. Ingredient contains Calcium (500mg), Mag (250mg) & Zinc (15mg) for 3 caps, relatively it is a bit expensive. Though unable to verify its quality, but this supplement should benefit for your bone health . Try other brand because of its price vs no. of capsules.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

good as described, great feeling after took it. good quality/ package was well and delivered very fast!! this is a good supplement that benefit everybody.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

The best quality, the packaging is good, I like the taste, Great value on a great item! Very little taste which is good and easy to swallow. Will definitely be reordering these again.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

One product 3 good supplements. Make sure that the magnesium is the correct magnesian that you need, there are several different magnesium compounds which all have slightly different purposes.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

Repurchased, value for money, a must for middle aged women.

158309d7-d0ff-4a5e-8737-5b98000c6c79
Posted on Jun 6, 2021

I'll be honest, I didn't expect a good quality product with such a low price but purchased it anyway, just to try. Like the old meme says, "I've never been so wrong". This complex is great! You can see the effects within the first couple of days! I take only half of the recommended daily intake (3 capsules in the morning only) but it works anyway, my mood is balanced, my skin looks better, and it also help with fast recovery after long trainings. If you do sports and take caffeine or other performance enhancers / fat burners, you may as well want to take this supplement to not only help your muscles and cardio vascular system but to avoid mood swings as well.