FI
4.7

4.7
Posted on Feb 11, 2022
Worked for what I was needing it for.

I bought these, because I read they can help with breakouts on the face. Since I have been taking them daily for the past month and half, I noticed considerably a big difference. There is something in Burdock Root, that helps get rid of bacteria on the face. I have noticed water retention, but I believe that is due to what the capsule is made from -- as other pill forms do the same thing to my body. I take 2 capsules twice daily, in morning and before bed and have noticed big improvement - side note- I have also switched face cleaning to Cetaphil for sensitive skin. So the two, together have worked wonders.

68ebc1b0-a437-40f8-8071-7128c6436364
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Burdock has helped my son overcome cystic acne that literally was deforming his face. After spending thousands of dollars on Accutane that only lasted while he was on it, we tried this supplement and for eight bucks a month my son's acne was significantly decreased. This stuff is solid gold in my book.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

This is amazing. I used to have abscess lets says every couple of weeks. I did my research and I came to know that the Burdock root is one of the best natural solution to minimize the abscess. I ordered 2 bottles and after using it (2 pills/3 times a day), I feel the different and my body become better and the abscess almost gone. Now I am ordering another 2 bottles to continue and I hope to stop this abscess forever.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

These are so easy to take. I like to take these a few times a week to maintain my immune system. I take a few doses a day when I’m starting to feel ill. I’ve noticed when doing so my colds only last about 3 days before I have no symptoms left.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

Excellent value for money! I have ALS. I take it in the morning with other supplements. For me, vitamins are an indispensable supplement, its benefits are important for my immune system. I feel stronger and more resistant to the disease, ALS is progressing more slowly. I highly recommend it. If you think my comment was helpful, click yes!

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

I was having digestive problems and sore gums but after taking whole bottle, I no longer experience the problems, this product is great because it worked for me perfectly. My kids and their mother also experience the same problems but recently I ordered for all of them. I am in Japan and they are in Africa, the products are shipped to them and they are yet to experience the change in their health.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Bought it for the first time as burdock root has tremendous ingredient benefits and diet values. Especially that it can detox as well as the anti-inflammationary effects. While this product is in powder capsule, it has no concern of digestion or taste issues at all. Overall should be great!

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Burdock root is a very good plant for IMMUNE SUPPORT, BLOOD PURIFIER, rich in vitamins, improves metabolism. And it really works! The quality and price are excellent, vegan capsules are always a good alternative to gelatin.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Burdock root contains a variety of nutrients such as antioxidants and insulin that are known to help with conditions like skin disorders, inflammation, digestion, and more. I love this sweet taste. I take it with food and water.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

It’s works wonderful supplement. High quality ingredients. Many benefits, helped me to heal body acne. Fast improvement. Good composition Good package no taste. Recommend