FI
Based on 1,150 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,150 Ratings
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I haven’t been taking them long, but I do feel that my eyes aren’t as dry and my skin appears smoother, looking forward to more improvements. I have taken NOW vitamins in the past and I feel the vitamin is of great quality. The ingredients seem pure also.

c88d4458-3f1f-46a7-8cd5-7c676ecf3c63
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This product is absolutely amazing! I was having problems with my eyes sometimes I would see just fine and then the next blurry. It was recommended that I start using bilberry and I must say if I could have given it ten stars I would have. My eyes are once more balanced something I very much appreciate. I love the attractive packaging. Improvement started around two weeks after starting product. The quality is top 👌 of the line.

Posted on Feb 2, 2023

I used this product to help with eye strain along with two other products called Lutein and Horse Chestnut. I noticed a benefit. I believe this brand is high quality and I will purchase again when I feel my eyes are under strain due to too much computer use. This product is vegan friendly, which is one reason why I chose it. Recommended for eye issues such as blurry vision.

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

This bilberry extract supplement is a great choice for those looking to support their eye health. Bilberry is known to contain high levels of antioxidants that protect the eyes from damage caused by free radicals. I have noticed an improvement in my eye health since taking it. It's also easy to swallow and has no unpleasant taste. Overall, I highly recommend this bilberry extract supplement to anyone looking to support their eye health.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Iherb Bilbery is very good for the eyes. What I love most about this product is that it has all natural ingredients that will improve my sight. That's very important to me. I've decided to continue taking it to see how it benefits my eyesight as I age.

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

Good quality got it for 50 year of age lady to benefit her eye sight dont know if improvment happened taste is fine. Good supplement overall. Package arrived in good condition. No concerns about ingredient sure the company made great composition. Hemp fitted well in the diet will buy again

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Well it is easy to take and this brand is good, so I have no doubts about the quality. Question is if I find any improvement in anything? Well, I really can't tell, because I just take it as a good supplement. Don't expect to feel anything if you have no problems. Possibly good for my eyesight, but can't be sure.

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

using this product now for a couple months and have already noticed a big change. My eyesight is brighter and clearer as well as clearing up my dry eyes. This product is amazing!

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Quality is great. My mum take this every morning and said that she did feel some effects of it. It is convenient for her to bring her supplements around so she doesn’t skip it.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

All my family members need it as we always use ipad, iphone and mac everyday for long hours, it should improve the eye tiredness and possible harm.