FI

4.8
Based on 5,361 Ratings
4,737
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I’m purchasing it again and again. My bile flow is hypotonic and gallbladder used to hurt after food. I’m taking 2 capsules 20 min before sufficient breakfast, 1 time a day, and feel good the rest of a day. No pain, no nausea. I don’t have severe gallbladder issues (I talked to a doctor first and had been diagnosed) so I’m good just to aid myself with artichokes. I only wish it could have been producer in a bigger packaging (100 capsules or more), because 60 is so not enough if you take it as recommended 4 capsules a day.

633bc89c-c616-49f0-b2cc-8d0661093fbc
Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I bought this because artichokes are good for the liver. It seems to be effective for people who like to drink, and it is also recommended for people with high blood pressure because it helps to lower blood pressure as well as the liver. It also seems to help with digestion!!

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Amazing product, fast shipping and great price. Ingredients are exactly what you are looking for l. Quality is top notch as well as the packaging. Great health supplement that I will be buying again. Taste is not bad either. I think I will have some been fits and improvements from this.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

I definitely recommend these Awesome VEGAN supplements that have Great Benefits for anyone that has problems with their intestines or GI Tract. These are some of the Best Supplements that I've tried. The Quality & Ingredients are Amazing. They don't have any after taste or nasty taste. I just Love these pills. I've found that they are a Great alternative to NEXIUM.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I recommend this digestive aid. It works , its natural and I've had only great results immediately. Great price too. I can now eat pasta and have no trouble digesting all that cheese & starch. Helps my tummy when I eat ice cream too. So Yes- I rely on this to aid my digestio, it simply works perfect for me.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

My liver was clearing when I ran out of these pills. I notice a difference without having them. I am not sleeping and having anxiety again which was lessening.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

The artichoke is very good for fatty liver and if you drink alcoholic beverages, the artichoke gives you a feeling of well-being. It must not be missing.