FI

Based on 1,596 Ratings
1,215
Posted on Nov 21, 2022
Good

I have been taking Calcium with K2 from another brand. Then I chanced upon Alive and wanted to try it out. I am attracted by the natural ingredients used. Calcium is extracted from Red Algae and Vitamin K2 is from Natto (fermented soybean extract). I have taken Alive for a few weeks and find it really works well for me. The only difficulty I encounter is swallowing the tablets. I am a Health Consultant selling organic or all-natural products in my shop. Ingredients especially from a food source is crucial for human body absorption. Sadly, many people have been taking 100% Calcium in the form of Calcium Carbonate prescribed by doctors extracted from rocks. This kind is not readily absorbed by our body to provide the amount of calcium our body needs.

4a1b37ff-0b16-4fbc-937c-d6c0f8febed7
Posted on Dec 7, 2022

Good product quality. I took a few packs. The ingredients it contains are suitable for the health of my joints and cartilage and with many benefits . Very rich formula, which is a guarantee of the quality of the product. I am 49 years age and I already need such products. The package lasts 30 days. The capsules are large, but easy to swallow, they do not have a pronounced taste. I take them after meals together with vitamin C. I drink it for 2 months-1 rest.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022
4,070

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

This was my first encounter with Alive! Calcium supplements. In combination with K2 and D3, it seems to provide the best calcium supplement to meet my needs. It helps with a D3 deficiency because of the levels of D3 in the tablet. It does not have a taste. It’s a fairly large tablet to swallow, so make sure you have plenty of liquid when swallowing it.

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I don't like that some of vitamins in this blend are chemical (vitamin d and half of magnesium). also, the strontium reduce the calcium absorption. also, there is no vitamin C what helps absorption. inspite of all of this minuses, this calcium really works. it helps me with night cramps, with bone pain, even with the arthritis! I prefer to drink it with lemon water (to add vitamin C). it's one of the best calcium at stock and I hope the quality won't get worse (what sometimes happens with the other good brands).

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I started taking this when I was diagnosed with osteoporosis at 61 years of age. It has given me the appropriate amount of calcium that I need and without any side effects for the past 8 years. The calcium is plant based, and I am able to swallow the tablets without difficulty. Great quality for the cost.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

I chose this nutritional supplement for children's bone health. This was the best choice. In the past, my children had a hard time because other nutritional supplements were not digested. However, it also digests well. Oh, it was delivered in a well-packed state.

3dd6eb61-8c98-465d-825e-b37ef46fb967
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

The calcium in this is plant based and thus more easily aborbed by the body than those which are made of bones or rocks. It also contains other ingredients which help with osteoporosis, which I have. My bone density has increased since taking this along with exercise.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I was diagnosed with osteoporosis 11 years ago and it's only since I started taking the Alive Bone Formula that it started to improve. Every scan shows improvement! I'm so happy with it.