FI
4.7

4.7
Posted on Dec 21, 2022

This product helps me with my digestive problems and helps in the digestion of certain food for my health problems. The ingredients are all natural and help in the aide of digestion of sugars and foods that are hard to digest. I will buy this product again the quality is excellent and price is great and I receive this product in a timely order.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

This is a very high quality product and definitely helps ease stomachs. The only downside is that it should be taken before meals, which is basically 3 times a day. It can be easy to forget to take them, but if you can follow a strict regimen of taking them, it's great.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

I take 2 at the start of every meal and it helps to control my acid reflux from GERD as well as helping with digestion. I really notice on days I forget to take it that I have noticeably more reflux and discomfort.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

I don't think this thing would be good enough alone for someone with acid reflux, but I felt it helped my health a bit. Acid reflux is tough to deal with.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022
4,070

this product is so effective in boosting the health of my digestive system. so gentle in my stomach as well.

Posted on Jan 31, 2023

It help my digestion for heavy eating life style. I can eat meat, fiber and even dairy products without any issues.

Posted on Dec 16, 2022

This product is the perfect substitute for prescription medications. They provide acid relief without all the side effects.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I have not taken this product. It may be something to look into.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

For someone who has eating problems and stomach ackes and issues, this product works very well. Recommended.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Been using now for over a year and is without a doubt one of the best supplements i have purchased. Not bad on price and no unnecessary ingredients