FI
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 9, 2022

Works on heel spurs for me.

Posted on Nov 25, 2016

An health advisor advised me to take 3 to 4 Acid A Cal with meals 3 times a day and take Vit K-2 once a day to help it work better and faster. Take it and stay with it. Depends how big your spur is it will dissolve it within 1 to 4 months. It took me 4 months cause I had big heal spurs but I could feel it working already in the first month. This WORKS!!! I would think it would work on calcium deposits in your body too.

Posted on May 14, 2015

My wife had a bone spur on a disc in her back causing nerve pain down her arm for 6 months. She was in a fair bit of pain. We tried this combination on the recommendation of Terry Lemerond. 3 days after taking this the pain went away. She and everyone else was amazed. The next step for her was surgery. Incredible results!

Posted on Dec 27, 2011

Enzymatic Therapy was recommended by the owner of our local health food store. For some odd reason, I was having calcium deposits build up on the side of my fingers. He mentioned that my body was not processing calcium properly and it was settling one deposit at a time on my joints of my fingers. I take this product faithfully and have noticed that it is breaking down these deposits. I have issues with "titanium dioxide", which colors the product white. It is banned in Canada, and the U.S. allows it, considering it natural. I have no choice with the product because the owner of the health food store could not cross reference this product's ingredients with a healthy choice. I will still use it.

Posted on Jun 25, 2011

My husband had massive back surgery and the surgeon wanted him to take calcium to rebuild and fuse the bones. X-rays at first showed regular healing. I put him on Acid-A-Cal and at his last visit, the surgeon was amazed at how fast he's improved and the bone is regenerating. I also use Acid-A-Cal for my heel spurs, it gives me great relief.

Posted on Jun 10, 2011

My husband uses this for arthritis pain in his knee. He takes 1 pill in the AM. He still has knee pain but not as often as he did before but he tries different things to keep it at bay so I'm not sure if this is helping or something else he is using.

Posted on Apr 13, 2008

Does an axacellent job of compensating the lack of HCL

Posted on Oct 18, 2007

I have a bone spur in my foot. Taking this tends to keep the ph level balanced and reduces the pain.

Posted on Aug 2, 2009

Helps to disolve kidney stones.

Posted on Nov 14, 2007

LESSENS THE EFFECTS OF SOME BONE SPURS.