FI
4.8

4.8
Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Struggled getting my son to sleep at bed time, sometimes it would take hours. Within 30-45 mins he now tells me he is ready for bed and is asleep within 5-10 mins. He still wakes up through the night but if definitely has been our saving grace and has made bedtime so much easier.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

This melatonin has been the first one that has ever worked for me! It makes me very sleepy in like 30min. I have really slept deeper and better after taking them. The quality is amazing, the dosage is perfect. i just read an article about the dangers of melatonin overdose, and with 1mg, you seriously don't need more. Plus they are delicious.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022
1,346

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Life savers My 2 yr old twins have always been awful sleepers, My Peadiatrician recommended 1 of these 10 minutes before bedtime and they get sleepy straight away and ask for a book and cuddles. So much nicer than the struggle bedtime use to be. I do cut one gummy into for bits with the scissors because they weren't chewing them enough but they think they are getting 4 treats now

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I bought for my childrens and the taste is good and they fall sleep so fast!!! Honest price for a good quality and quantity. One candy is enouth as daily dosage

5cb66cce-3699-43ab-8ef0-bed8012d643d
Posted on Nov 4, 2022

I used to take 10mg but wanted to cut down on my dosage and I feel this works best. Effective enough for me to sleep easier and it’s dosage doesn’t make me feel drowsy when I wake up. Definitely will stick to this now.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

My child loves to eat this before bed and views it as a treat. Very effective at making him drowsy and reducing time taken to fall asleep.

Posted on May 30, 2022

My 5yo daughter who usually has a lot of trouble sleeping loves these before bed. She has never slept better and has stopped waking up from bad dreams that she was having nightly prior to trying these. Definitely recommend!

Posted on May 10, 2022

Great product, the kids love it. The dosage is right and the kids have no trouble getting to sleep after them. Child proof seal is a bit fiddly but otherwise a good quality product.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

It works for me and my kids. I've been noticing that my kids sleep has improved.

f042e81b-1249-46be-8ad9-512e6dfc68e2