FI

• S
Based on 2,452 Ratings
1,535
Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

This is the first time I buy this product So far I don't know how effective it is, I will continue on it until I see a result, and if I see a result, I will buy it again Excellent product quality, excellent packaging and well preserved And the ingredients of the product are written, read it before buying, I tried it, it tastes good Size It's bigger than the pictures - well worth the money Like please😩😩😩😩

I feel great after completing the 15 days of detox! Started on 1st Jan as my healthy & detox month. I feel lighter and i feel more energetic in general. I think it's great as a kickstart for your system when you're feeling sluggish or when you've had an overly-indulgent December! I would get these again.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

Fantastic product I've tried, actually does what it says it will. So far I'm day 5 & have lost 2.5kgs & definitely giving my body a brilliant cleanse. I'm not regular when it comes to going to the toilet so this has definitely helped me. I feel a lot lighter as well Will definitely buy this product again!

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

this made my bowel regular. my tummy always feel light. the size of the pills are just right and the ingredients are natural. quality is good as well as dosage

4bf8b948-519f-4149-b593-bba72b9da0ec
Posted on May 30, 2022

No. 1 in detox and weight loss formulas. I recommend! Quality ingredient full size dosage benefits is undisputed and also great taste! I like fast efects after first and seconds intakes. I recommend you to support weight loss fastest than you imagine,with this supplement!

8c26beb2-d1c0-4ab0-8b3c-e21462ebc3a8
Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I am taking it for 7 days now. I noticed that i am getting full even if i eat a small amount of food. Also, it doesn’t cause stomach upsets. Good way to clean our internal system without disrupting our daily lives. Highly recommend!

2ea72ab1-cb11-4d3a-8d64-db6a177d4e95
Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Since I started using this product, every morning it stimulates my digestive function. And I always using the bathroom thus it makes me feel cleanse and feel lighter weight everyday

02f5f645-7e43-449d-90f6-be0630b958e8
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

the capsule is big and has strong smell. I tried to drink it 2 capsule in a day (not 2x2 as its instructed) because I feel that even I drink once in a day, I had a little bit headache. so when you drink it, make sure to drink a lot of water, and consume it before sleep.

135f4e58-2f4a-4cf9-8d85-592a8c6a4463
60aedc91-4ca7-4861-a5c3-199e0e3fd06f
Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Very good quality supplement. I have used this and felt a change in my digestive system, making me feel less hungry and lighter. My cravings lessened and i felt great! I feel they are effective and made entirely of natural ingredients. Size of tablets is not small however I had no problem with swallowing them. Dosage is indicated on the box and that should be followed for best results.