FI
4.4

4.4
sna85
Posted on Jan 29, 2023

The quality and taste of the product is amazing. The ingredients are all organic. The size has 6 tarts and I use it as a snack. The package can easily be recycled and it has many healthy benifets. The tarts go well to add as a breakfast. The serving is enough and I highly recommend this product.

It's delicious and it's hard to eat just one. luckily it comes in paires in every package. the fruit spraed is good, although there isn't a lot of it inside. tastes even better after you heat it in a toaster or a few seconds in a microwave (be careful not to burn it!).

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

it's delicious!! I admit the previous flavor I ordered I didn't read the instructions properly and didn't warm it in the toaster (and it still tasted good)but this time it was amazing!!! the size serving is huge! I would try other flavors I would recommend you to try for yourself!

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

This is so yummy and they taste absolutely good! A very good quality product with natural ingredient ! Serving size was just nice for adults and even kids ! My kids love them as breakfast ! It benefit my children as well when they have it! It comes in individual package so it’s very convenient !

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I love these pastries! I grew up on Pop-Tarts, and as an adult I simply can't eat them because they taste too sweet and artificial. But these are a wonderful and much better alternative! They taste amazing, the texture is nice, and they're of much better quality and ingredients.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I live in Japan where you can't get pop-tarts / toaster pastries at stores. I was nostalgic for something like these, so I got a selection of them here at iHerb. This one is a wildberry acai flavor, which is quite comparable to a blueberry pop-tart in taste and is actually based on a mix of berry and fruit ingredients. I thought the frosting and the fruit filling were both delicious, but I would rather they go with less icing and more fruit in the middle. The pastry portion is whole-grain, so you are not going to get the same texture as with a pop-tart. Two of the pastries (in one plastic pouch) made a nice quick breakfast.

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

Fast sweet taste and perfect size for a quick breakfast. Serving size is small and the composition and ingredients seem healthier than ones from my childhood.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

We reorder these on a regular basis. The kids love them for an easy breakfast. I'm not a huge fan of toaster pastries in general and find them kind of dry, but they're fine for those who like them.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Pop tarts are definitely not a health food, but with this brand I don’t feel like I’m eating poison or feeding it to my children. This is an especially fun and colorful flavor!

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

The pastries are delicious, albeit a little too sweet. Quality is excellent. I wish there was more in the box for the price, but a nice treat for a sweet tooth or if living abroad and craving a pop tart.