FI

Based on 4,315 Ratings
3,774
Bunny
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Use : bought this for recurrent yeast infection Scent : extremely mild sweet scent Package : well sealed I have not tired this brand before but there is 100 pills which is more than most Brand’s I like that there are no other ingredients other than the echinacea herb I will update this review if I see an improvement

4f3f1dff-ccc3-43d3-9244-4882d4ebef43

Echinacea is famous by its anti-inflammatory properties. I’ve been taking it if I had any flu symptoms, together with Vitamins C and D, and Zinc. It helps to overcome a disease much faster. Often if I take it on the first day of flu symptoms, it goes away completely. However, I noticed some bad effects with regular consumption (without having any flu symptoms). I guess it’s because of dosage, but it makes me have some light fever without being sick. I guess my immune system overreacts to this supplement. So I think echinacea is a great ingredient when you’re already sick, or have a risk of it. Overall I’m satisfied with the quality of this product. The rest is personal.

3c7cac3c-27ac-4d2f-9336-aa2e6a8fac96
bcc7b667-ac43-4c68-9e18-dab0aeda31fe
Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I love this because when I feel a slight cold coming on, I pop a few of these in the morning and then in the afternoon for a loading dose. I take several for the next few days, and I can tell the difference. This is a good price for a good quality product that I always keep stocked.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Got these after few days my daughter got sick I had to rip off the capsules use the contents to make tea she had it couple of times her immune was boosted up she got better eventually .I love how multipurpose this herb can be if you can swallow it make a cup of tea you will still get the benefits.

Patricia
Posted on Dec 27, 2022

I learn to have in house when need recently deal with Allergery season change with caught and running nose is help clear up in a few days. size of pill easy to swollow.Package seal well great supplement in house. great quality and good price to go with it will be re order again.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

great quality and ingredients. i use the supplements for my guts problems, when i feel hungry and jittery all the time. i am 66 of age, taking it 2 in the morning, then 1 every 3 to 4 hours later. reducing it to 3 to 4 capsules each day as my guts improved. best feeling i hv with calmness and very clear and decisive mind. my guts stop arguing with me...

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Very good for building up one's immunity. Have recommended son-in-law for his sinuses and has gotten better with just once a day capsule. Now my sister is taking to build up her immunity to fight away her allergies . So far so good and in her second bottle. For me when I feel like I'm coming down with a cold , i would quickly would take this and will be ok ....

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

This is one of my stand by products to starting taking before winter, help protect the immune system, and i would highly recommend it to others who need to protect themselves against colds and flu

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

In my family whenever someone feels a bit of a cold they start taking echinacea every few hours and it works like magic. We use this brand for years and it never fails.