FI

4.7
Based on 1,275 Ratings
1,007
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I was paralyzed as a child from the waist down and could not walk. I consistently prayed and desired to walk again. Through prescribed medications for life and prayer I now take Nature's Bounty 1200 mg Calcium tablets daily to strengthen my bones in my physical body. The calcium tablets makes a difference in my bones. Thank you Nature's Bounty. The quality great and I take one dose daily in the morning with my breakfast.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

The calcium of this brand is very effective. My daughter had fractured shin bone. Though is healed but she has to take calcium supplement. She has tried other brand but she can still feel the pain of her shin bone. But ever since she started taking this brand she no longer has the pain. Thank you Nature's Bounty.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

The body needs Vitamin D to absorb Calcium. That's why it's great that both these are together in this product. The softgels are easier to swallow than tablets. Just make sure to wait a few hours between taking Calcium and iron, as calcium decreases the absorption of iron.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I have been buying my Nature's Bounty vitamins through iHerb for a while now....ever since the local "vitamin store" moved away. When i was in my 30's a doctor/friend recommended that I add a calcium supplement to my vitamin regimen....now 40+ years later my bone scans are still GREAT!! I LOVE that I can count on iHerb for speedy delivery!

What I like about it is that it has good potency. Two gel capsules give you plenty of Vitamin D and calcium. This is especially important if you did not eat enough calcium during the day. The pill is rather large, though, so if you have difficulty swallowing large pills this will not be the vitamin supplement for you. I have taken a picture of my finger next to the gel capsule to give you an idea of how large it is. After measuring it I found that it was about an inch long, or about 2 1/2 cm in length.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Calcium is very important in one's diet. I take one pill in the morning and one at night. I recently had a bone scan to check for osteoporosis and my doctor was stunned at how great the scan was. No osteoporosis -- and at 78 years of age, that's really wonderful This calcium is a great benefit

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Nature’s bounty the price is relatively good and its quality is acceptable. Ingredients look ok, with sufficient amount of calcium which is good for bones. I am buying the supplement for my mom who has calcium deficiency. So far she has been taking her 2nd bottle and of course it is difficult to see the improvement yet.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I'm 48 y.o. and starting to get worried about osteoporosis especially with menopause coming. Price was right, and cheaper than buying from physical stores. The capsule was slightly on the bigger side.

32d96e14-dcc6-4d37-9bb9-4537753743e4
Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I trust this quality brand and ordered this supplement to address calcium deficiency which happened early for my age. The combination of calcium and vitamin D3 is known to improve your bone health but should be taken as a preventive, so I should have started earlier on when I was in my early 40's. Still at 55, my doctor recommended exercise and this supplement to improve my bone health. The size of the pills is big, so note that you will need to take them with food as it makes it easier to swallow them!