FI
4.8

4.8
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I bought this product because I needed vitamin to give me energy. This product delivered. I took it on the first day in the morning and I was energized the entire day. The product is of good quality and I like how it is properly sealed. The ingredients are exactly what I needed for energy. I am going to order three more bottles of this energy booster.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Most of my vitamins are capsules. It's nice to have one that is liquid and dispensed by the dropper and has a nice taste. I take them to fight neuropathy caused by diabetes. I still have neuropathy (tingly feet and hands)... just trying to keep this old body motoring on

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Vitamin B tablets effect my stomach quite severely so this liquid is a great alternative. I was looking for a liquid containing B6, to help with menstrual cycle symptoms like PMS, & B12 is in there for energy too. I have definitely noticed an improvement & this product is now firmly part of my daily routine.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

It's an excellent supplement. This supplement truly does improve my health and well-being. I feel like a new person. My body looks and feels great. It really works. Sublingual B-12 is a safe, established wake-up blast that for me is much more effective and less harmful than nasty concentrated caffeine, guanine, taurine energy shots I’ve also used. I recommended this supplement to my friends as well.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Very convenient to get a b Complex in sublingual form. The amount of each vitamin isn't too high but has a good dose of B12 which is what I mainly use it form. it's a compact size but be careful transporting because the liquid is an orange color that can stain if not washed immediately.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Liquid B complexes are hard to find, and I have had good success with this one. 1 mL dropper of liquid under the tongue, and I have a boost of energy for hours! This is a great supplement all of the time, but especially when I worked an overnight job and needed a healthy shot of energy to stay awake!

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I could't say whether or not this is a high quality B vitamin, but I can say that its much easier to take than the capsules I was trying to take previously. I have noticed more energy taking B's in general, but with this I don't have unpleasant nausea or digestive issues.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I don't know why but i always feel like this product hits the nail on the head. I take B's for the reason most people do... energy, nervous system, metabolism. Hair growth, especially. I do see the effect on that last one, although i also take a ton of other supplements especially for hair... . I like that the dropper show exactly how much you are taking at any given time.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

very easy to take .i gave it to my 11 years old son and he said it was very tasty for him.before that i tried several b complex in gummies or chewable form and he did not like the others.i highly recommend this product it also seems to be very usefull for add

Taste is acceptable though it leaves a little bit of after taste. Its easier to absorb and has a great potency. I have problem swallowing tablets and capsules so this one is a game changer. And i found it on i herb. Thanks.

b58faaab-c9c7-4c5b-a109-f001b9dd4a37