FI
Based on 1,347 Ratings

4.5
Based on 1,347 Ratings
Posted on May 1, 2022

I use this product for my baby age is newborn. It has a great scent. The size is perfect. I also like the packaging. My baby’s skin feels like butter after using. it’s great for sensitive skin because it’s gentle and doesn’t leave it dry. It is s great quality product that is organic and plant based.

f769447d-f138-4131-ae07-c4b81a43c2a4
Posted on Aug 2, 2022
6,774

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Ingredients and composition of this product is great. Benefit and effectiveness is great as well. Size and packaging is good. Feel and sensitivity is good as well. Overall recommended for the whole family, like for like please appreciated. Use almost everyday and great scent and gentleness. Like for like 👍 thank you.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Hello everyone! I liked the product very much, it is of high quality, meets all the criteria in the description and on the packaging! I recommend it! I will buy more!

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Great smell and so gentle on hair (However as an adult, it's not very good on colored hair, which isn't an issue for kids...).

Posted on May 15, 2021

Lovely fragrance. Very soothing to the baby for evening baths. Camomile also has a calming effect on the delicate baby skin. Love the dispenser with the push nozzle as it’s very easy and convenient to use when trying to wash your baby as well as hold them with your other hand in a slippery bath. Star taken off due to the fact that only 70% of the ingredients are from the organic origin. I don’t quite understand how manufacturers can claim “organic” if not 100% of the components are.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

I am so glad I bought this product, it helps me a lot and I recommend it.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

The best kids shampoo ever it perfect to keep kids hair very soft

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

I like it , taste good, good quality,will buy again