FI
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 17, 2022
Excellent! Tastes so good!!

Sweet but not too sweet, I look forward to this every night - that's truly how good it tastes. Have found it to be effective in falling and staying asleep - these are two different sleep problems and this product seems to address both. Have it about ten hours before you have to get up though, as it is strong and lasts in your system all night and a little bit into the morning. To be honest I do sometimes have a little more than the 35 drops "recommended dose". I like the drops straight on my tongue, because of the nice taste, then water. I also take ten drops in the daytime if feeling stressed. Glad I ordered two bottles.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I tried valerian many years ago but in a different form (powder?) It did not work for me then but these drops have been amazing! I'm sleeping much better since starting. I use about 30 drops in a glass of water 20-30 minutes before I want to sleep.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I enjoy this product and its benefits to help in a good night's rest. it is easy to use and of good quality. Whenever I need a good night's sleep I can always use this product. you don't need to use a lot to help you sleep well.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I waited to write a review until I had taken it for awhile. I do think it is helping me with my sleep and I will buy it again. I take 25 drops under my tongue for 2 minutes 1 hour before lights out. Rinse my mouth with water. Because of my research, I feel 1,000mg is too much to take at one time. An eye dropper is 35 drops. I read that too much can cause vivid dreams or nightmare with some people. I have had no problems with 25 drops. You be the judge. Hope this review helps.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Great product. Have been using at it night in a cup of lemonbalm tea. Cant taste any difference. Easy to use within a drink. Have noticed I wake up feeling like Ive actually slept a quality sleep, even if I still wake in the night. Planning to try use it for my 6 yo son who is hyperactive to help him feel more calm. Have already recommended.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

This is a wonderful way to take valerian because the tincture works right away when you put it under your tongue. It tastes great, very sweet. Valerian is a great supplement because it relaxes you naturally. I believe this is a very quality product. It’s packaged in an easy to open bottle.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

this is a great sleep aid by itself but with passionflower (aerial parts) extract(also on iherb) works wonders for a deep relaxation/and or sleep will be getting more when I run out that should be a while though for there are quite a few droppers in this bottle should keep me going. this stuff is a positive change from my regular antidepressants/sleep pills, that I am NO longer taking thanx to herbals.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

works very well if you're dealing with a lot of stress, anxiety or insomnia. it makes you feel calm just after a few minutes if you put a few droppers under your tongue and wait a few seconds until you swallow it. it goes directly into your blood stream that way which is way more efficient.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

For example, when I am in stress or hectic pace this is great to get me calm. Always works good and I have no complaints. Sometimes I have difficulty falling asleep so I use it before bedtime and this gets me a good sleep over 7 hours. These drops help me to ensure more peace in my life.

It helps a lot to relax, the quality is good and the ingredient does improve the sleep. only the taste is so strong and not cool. Package is good