FI
4.8

4.8
Posted on May 10, 2022

Good quality, very high dosage so only needing 2 drops 3x per day. I am already feeling the benefits after taking this for a week. It doesn't taste very strong even putting the 2 drops under my tongue, you could dilute it in water or juice if it's too strong.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I like that it’s not alcohol based as I tend to use it before meals. The taste is ok, but you can taste it’s very potent quality. I bought this to use after a liver flush, to support the healthy function of my liver. I also used the parasite cleanse before for a few weeks, which I would definitely recommend to maximise the benefits.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I regularly support my liver and have tried many different liquid tinctures on teh market. I try to choose one with quality ingredients in a relatively high ratio - I prefer low/no alcohol options also. I was very impressed with Nature's Answer Liver Support Blend. It is more potent than using Milk Thistle alone and the taste was pleasant. The size is regular for other products in this space, but a larger option would be nice for long term use. I felt my liver was supported and I was able to add it into my water easily.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

it does its job. For me it's very beneficial, the dosage it's okay and the taste is nice for me, a little bitter but I like it. Good quality. The only thing is that the size is very small and you have to reorder it often if you are like me with liver problems.

This is a wonderful way to support your liver and general well being. I had gall bladder surgery many years ago and needed something to support my liver and general digestive function. This product from Nature's Answer is the best answer I've found. I wish it came in a larger bottle

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

The taste of this is putrid unfortunately. I enjoy herbal tastes but this one is not at all pleasant. BUT if you can get past that, I did notice this improved my liver/kidney symptoms. I also did not experience some of the scary side effects I have seen people have from liver support pills. I think it being in a liquid form and a milder dose helps you get more of the benefits with less risk of side effects. As it is liquid it will reach the liver and kidneys faster. I only drank 1 mL once a day (for up to ten days. You should not use it forever with no breaks). If you are going to try a liver supplement I would go with this one over a capsule. It also is free of alcohol which is great for those concerned about their liver.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

A all in one gold tincture! It’s always nice to take it as the taste is pretty mellow and the effect have been showing as well. For the price it’s definitely worth it !

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

the taste is not very pleasant, but it is tolerable. The best value for money I've ever seen. It manages to improve liver functions in enzymatic processes, decreasing inflammatory processes, observed in the ALT and AST blood test.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Really helped my digestion. I used to have pain after eating, but when I take 15 drops mixed in a tbsp of water before my meal there is no pain! Will be getting more. The taste is also ok.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Such an amazing liver support blend, it contains everything your liver benefits from in 1 mixture, doses are not too high and so you can start with just a few drops until you get used to it.