FI
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Beautiful consistency, quality ingredient can be smelt when vaporising . I use to assist my age 14 daughter whose main concern is with juvenile seizures. The camomile is said to improve epilepsy by reducing seizure frequency. The package is tiny as described. Benefit can be achieved with a few drops. I supplied

b523ea74-38d3-431c-becf-f04a52ec6b2f

I have the most sensitive skin ever, so when I find a product that my skin loves, I stick with it. Recently my beloved moisturizer that I used for over 7 years was abruptly discontinued. I checked out the ingredients of the product, and unfortunately I have yet to find another moisturizer with the same ingredients. I found similar, but none included Chamomile, so I purchased this as an additive. I add a few drops to the moisturizers I am using now, and this product helps keep my skin calm, preventing skin irritation. Very grateful for this product!

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I *LOVE* this stuff, and I feel it really helps you to relax ... just be aware that it can cause some pretty intense dreaming! The taste is sweet and it's somewhat "syrupy"; you really don't even need to take it with water. I also don't think you need two dropper-fulls in order for it to take affect ... however everyone is different. I take about 1/2 dropper full and it seems to work fine.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

It works great as a sleep aid or herbal anxiety remedy as it promotes relaxation and helps coping with stress. The taste was also suprisingly great! It tastes kind of like honey. Note that chamomile extract can build tolerence very quickly, therefore I'd say this supplement should only be for occasional use. I personally use it as a sleep aid at nights that I have more trouble to sleep than usual. Those who are looking for a longterm supplement, should probably look for something else.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

I love chamomile because it is so soothing and thus great to always have some on hand. Since this particular formulation is in glycerin and not alcohol, I also add this to my DIY face masks and mouthwashes. I even just add a few drops straight to my lotions/creams if I have any skin irritations or insect bites.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

I actually use this in my skincare routine - I create a nighttime oil to use after washing my fine, and add a few drops of this. I've noticed a reduction in puffiness and redness, and my skin tone has improved, as has my acne. It's doesn't have an overpowering smell, and mixes in well with the oils I use.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

This was delivered on time and in secure packaging. The taste isnt bad and I add it in 2oz of water or some juice. It helps relax me and I notice an immediate improvement. The ingredients are safe, and the quality is potent. It is a great addition to my other tinctures that benefit my mental health.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I take this twice a day along with other chamomile extracts throughout the day and find I'm less reliant on my benzodiazapines for my anxiety. the taste is so good, like syrup and chamomile! the quality is for sure there, you can feel the benefits after about 45 minutes. I highly recommend this to add to your anti anxiety remedies. the longer you take it the more the effects kick in, usually after 2 weeks is when you'll really start feeling the benefits.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I am on my third bottle and love the results, I suffer with anxiety and its definitely helping me with this and also helping me sleep better at night. I also made a lotion with this and I love the way it makes my skin feel and look, I feel a huge improvement since I started using this

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Very sweet tasting and not painful to take. I don’t need to mix it with anything..(unlike valerian!) it calms me when I feel a little edgy. The quality is also very good, and natural ingredients are better than taking drugs, no concern about side effects. Great supplement for anxiety.