FI

Based on 1,499 Ratings
1,193
Posted on Jul 31, 2022
Memory

Although the evidence isn't consistent across studies, or tests within studies, Bacopa appears to improve various types of memory (notably working memory) in both healthy persons and during cognitive decline. It's unclear what effects it has in the long-term, as most studies are either 12 weeks long or deal with acute dosing, the former being more reliable. More high-quality evidence and replication of specific tests is needed before we can be confident in its effects.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

One of the most gratifying and prominent effects that I feel from Bacopa is the attention boost. I have a very strong grip on whatever I am doing. It has made reading and studying easier. I can sit and become enamored by a book. I hated reading before Bacopa. I love it now. Studying was a task before Bacopa.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Bacopa is an Ayurvedic medicine that helps with cognitive functions, thinking, memory, etc. As someone with ADHD this helps me a lot, especially when paired with gotu kola, ginkgo, and lion’s mane. I would also recommend it to anyone concerned with improving memory and cognition. The supplement has a nice dosage and a good amount of capsules.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I have taken Bacopa for a while now, over two years. I can easily say my sleep quality, energy level, brain fogginess due to busy lifestyle, and so much more has improved since taking Bacopa. The supplement has really helped me go through Uni because am able to sleep when I need to and feel fresh after. I always feel the effect when I've run out of them and love that iHerb reminds me. Highly recommend this supplement.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022
1,055

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

My husband had 'Chemo brain' following intensive therapy over a few years. It hit him so hard he found it difficult to put thoughts together and focus which made him feel quite desperate and emotional. This product gave him his old self back who was quick thinking and insightful.He also had very bad skin from chemotherapy which we believe this product aided and assists. Brahmi is one of the most beloved mental rejuvenates in the Ayurvedic pharmacopoeia. Used for enhancing intellect and mental acuity, it also soothes the nervous system, purifies the blood, and promotes healthy skin and hair. We have witnessed this personally on our journey. The dosage for acute issues needs to be in ratio with body weight. My husband is 90 kilo so he takes two capsules a day, when he was acute he took two capsules twice a day.

Posted on Dec 7, 2022
1,226

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

I have been taking for over two years a health supplement with Bacopa extract as its main ingredient. I've noticed a considerable improvement in my short-term memory and ability to focus. It's a lot easier to remember names and facts, and I don't lose my train of thought in conversation any more. It's easy to take--just two veggie capsules a day. I'd highly recommend it to anyone considering ways to improve short-term memory and focus.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Bacopa is a hidden little Gem, just like gotu kola. I can really recommend this product and its benefit for improving your diet supplementary needs in this package. Dont really have any concerns, I really like the composition of it and also the taste. The capsules are easy to swallow. I use it together with Gotu kola. Seems like legit ingredients of high quality. So you can also use it in a shake if you like that in the mornings for example. And did I mention the taste is pretty okay. Not too bad at all. So I would recommend this item if youre interested in more clarity and focus. Can maybe enhance your memory, I noticed something like that when I took it. Just a great plant! And I also sincerely like natures answer as a company. Good products overall!