FI

Posted on Feb 5, 2022
Helps with Covid dizziness

I got this after having Covid, the dizziness is horrible after Covid. I tried this thinking what the heck and it's sold out on Amazon and double fhe price. It definitely takes the edge off. Doesn't make you sleepy either which is great because I have small kids.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

I have been using this product for over 10 years and have found it to be the best for my vertigo. It will become your best friend when an 'event' rears its head.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Been taking these for several years, the really work, especially nice for traveling, easy to take and convenient.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

It helps my Mom. She takes it when she feels nauseated.

Posted on Jul 1, 2021

I'm not sure it's working at times but I haven't found any that are better and therefore it's number 1 in my list.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

It works but needing to remember to take it. There are others which is chewable or melt under the tongue from different brand. Find those during last minute consumption, is more convenient as no water needed While this need water to swallow Howecwr it works great Still would recommend

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Works great to control vertigo.

Posted on Apr 26, 2020

They tend to help till I can see a doctor after this COVID19 Pandemic. I truly feel it is more than what your great product and help with. I will always keep on hand for future use.

Posted on Feb 6, 2021

relieves dizziness due to motion without side effects.

Posted on Apr 5, 2021

Very Happy to have found IHerb!!! All was clockwork!!!