FI
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

My former psychologist turned me on to L-Theanine maybe 10 yrs ago now . I was having panic attacks but did not want to add a benzodiazepine to my scrip roster ( which already contained a long-term narcotic for pain maintenance ) . Skeptical I was , for sure - and amazed 15 mins later when I realized my discomfort had subtly slipped away . I say subtly because unlike prescription tranquilizers these don`t make you feel loopy or cost you energy . In fact , energy is improved . Although this brand , and the trademarked Suntheanine it contains , are a little pricey I recommend buying these over " generic " L -Theanine . I tried Now`s very inexpensive chewable ( non brand name ) L-Theanine for a month . At $ 12 for 90 pills , the price was right ; but I am very sensitive , and I was able to discern a difference between Now`s Theanine & the Doctor`s Best Suntheanine product . Stock when there are sales ( SITEWIDE60 got me 20 % off two 120 tab bottles ) .

This is one of the most noticeable theanine supplements I´ve ever taken. I can notice a difference when I take it even though the dose is not that high. I´ve tried even 200mg from other brands but, as I recall, the effect wasn´t so noticeable like this 125mg one. This will probably be my standard choice for theanine now. Great quality and safe ingredients.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

was recommended this product to help with anxiety. The ingredients are the right composition and a must to include in my personal diet. Certainly feel the effects soon after consuming. There is no taste to this product and the size of the capsule is easy to take. Good quality product especially with the suntheanine component.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I was told that suntheanine is purer than normal L theanine and this product offer a very good price. Previously, I was taking the normal theanine from Japan ( more expensive) and can really feel some difference in sleep quality. Will see if this one do the same.

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

Was using Alphawave Brand from California Gold which is out of stock, and have switched to this one Suntheanine Brand on which more Research has been Done. Will update later.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Another product in my arsenal of things to fight stress, which is very important these days. Suntheanine seems to be the best form of theanine, which helps relaxation.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Was recommended this supplement from several natural doctors to help with staying calm and anxiety. Its only been a week but I think its helping.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

it is apparently THE best form of theanine, the most bio available. This type of theanine works fine for me , however, works as well as non "suntheanine" one. i had bought it for my partner hoping he would be more responsive to this type. Conclusion : It is not obvious.

Posted on Jun 28, 2021

I don't know the result yet, so I take this product in the morning and 2 hours before going to bed. However, when I think about the days when I don't use it, I feel that I can fall asleep more gently when I use it. Since it acts slowly, there are no side effects or gastrointestinal burden.

01ed9d01-03de-4e00-ba67-ec40661de313