FI
4.5

4.5
Posted on Mar 28, 2022
Saved my marriage!!!!!

If you want to get your thoughts straightened out and your brain unstuck, this is what you need. I've been taking it for about 4 years on a daily basis. One tablet twice a day. Tastes great and works AMAZING. I believe it saved my martiage! Get it NOW!!!!!

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

This product has been a great help to bring me calm in times where anxiousness creeps up on me! The chewable form makes it easy to stealthily take even in the midst of a crowd. The taste is ok...a bit chalky, but, hey! it's not candy. I'm happy with the amount of tablets in the bottle--makes the price a little more bearable.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Posted on Oct 16, 2022
1,397

Posted on Aug 19, 2022
1,347

Posted on Aug 19, 2022
1,347

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I love this GABA, it has become a staple in my nighttime routine. I take it about 30 min before I plan to go to bed. It is great for helps calm and slow down my mind and body at night, I had it recommended by an acupuncturist to help with racing thoughts/stress and I really do notice a difference

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Good quality product, highly recommend it. Not only absorbs well in a sublingual form and you can definitely feel the calming effects which protect you against stress during day and help you sleep at night but also has a very nice taste. They are a bit big, but it's ok since you don't swallow them but chew them. And Pharma GABA is the most effective form of GABA. They definitely work for me better than other GABA supplements. I like the other ingredients too.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Good quality product, highly recomment it. Not only absorbs well in a sublingual form and you can definitely feel the calming effects which protect you against stress during day and help you sleep at night but also has a very nice taste. They are a bit big, but it's ok since you don't swallow them but chew them. And Pharma GABA is the most effective form of GABA. They definitely work for me better than other GABA supplements. I like the other ingredients too.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Years ago I took a "test" using Dr Daniel Amen's method. I learned I was low in GABA. Since then I've taken PharmaGABA which is much more effective than other brands or other kinds of pills. The chewable seems to give an instant feeling of calmness vs waiting for a capsule or pill to dissolve.