FI

4.4
Based on 1,735 Ratings
1,136
Posted on Apr 19, 2022
My mum loves it so much to help her insomnia!

Bought this for my mum who has insomnia! She loves it so much! She even recommended for long haul flight hence we can avoid jet lag! I am realy glad i found this sleeping supplement for our family to consume. Good quality product from Reliable and trustworthy company. In this pandemy, a lot of evil company/seller sells fake supplements. Thanks iherb! If you find my review is useful, please thumbs up :) Thank you so much!

45708f64-ca3b-4d3d-b21a-fbca73b2a19f
ea88555d-23eb-4ebd-beef-9521f40e192e
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I bought this to get deeper sleep and calm down in the evening. First of all you get a lot for little money. I take two capsules 1-2 hours before sleep every day and my sleep does feel deeper and more relaxing. Personally the smell of the capsules is really unpleasant when you open the container but your breath doesn’t smell once you took them. Unfortunately the lid doesn’t close very well so I just them in another container. But I’ll definitely buy them again.

b391638b-c642-4e9c-835e-fdac390b5527
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

This supplement consisting of a blend of sleep-inducing herbs is a great booster for melatonin (if you take melatonin). What I like about it is its simple formula, and very affordable price. When you combine this with gotu kola herb, which is another herb that can induce drowsiness, they usually work well in combination to put you to sleep. I know I will be ordering this again later, as part of my sleep arsenal.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I've just started using these "Sleep Relax" capsules and so far they do seem to be helping. I take one a few hours before bedtime, then a second one as I am getting ready for bed. This way the herbs have more time to work their magic. I really like the variety of herbs in this product.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

This calming herbs ingredient product is great...it gives me a very good night sleep with 2 capsules. I take only when required. The product has a very strong pungent smell but it is okay for me. What I don't like is the bottle cap which is rather loose.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

I've been taking this vitamin for a few months and noticed an immediate improvement in my mood. I feel more positive, confident, and ready to take on the world! I feel less stressed and my quality of life has improved drastically. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to improve their health and well-being.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

well, obviously I'm not a doctor but I took this with my doctor's recommendation, and i love the fact that my doctor's way of working and my position based on the natural ingredient aligned well. but make sure to have taken the needed analysis ;) peace ✌️🕊️