FI

4.7
Based on 1,200 Ratings
iHerbCustomer
Posted on May 27, 2022

Taken on an empty stomach, this olive leaf extract actually helped to dispel parasites from my gut. It didn't happen when I took it with food or after a meal, but when I really started taking it on an emoty stomach, I saw such incredible results from this product. I highly recommend it even if you're taking it for any of it's other health benefits. It is fantastic an an anti-micobial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral as well.

No kidding this really helps with health - it was recommended by a doctor to take along with Garlic - I have had fewer sinus issues and if I have them they don't usually last very long - I stopped taking Olive Leaf for a month or two because I had run out - I was starting to get sick and feeling badly. Good stuff I don't know a lot about this product, but I take it daily for one reason. It has totally stopped my need to clear my throat every few seconds. I was annoying myself, and I knew I had to be driving everyone else crazy as well. For whatever reason, taking olive leaf immediately fixed the problem.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

This is my second time with this product, I took it because I have active EBV and I take it with monolaurin and L lysine. No taste at all. The benefits of mono and l lysine are immediate instead Olive leaf goes more slowly. You will see benefits over time.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Herbal Factors Olive Leaf is my go to when I feel a scratchy throat, sniffles or a cold coming on. It is my overall source of antioxidants for the maintenance of good health. The antiviral, antibacterial, antimicrobial ingredients have reduced the length and severity of a cold or flu, and has improved my immune system overall. I recommend to family and friends and based on the quality -- would highly recommend it to anyone who is fighting off any threat of a cold or flu. The benefits of this supplement are amazing!

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

I started taking this to combat a cold, and I’m not sure if it helps. I’m still congested, but then again my nose isn’t fully stuffed, I can still somewhat breathe through it. Which might be the olive leaf helping somewhat? So I’m not sure how to rate this product. I’ve been taking it for two weeks now, I might see results after taking it for a longer period of time. Then again, when you have a cold you want to knock it out ad fast as possible

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Olive Leaf is another excellent immune system builder. Olive leaf is also anti-inflammatory. Love the packaging, and great quality of the brand, Herb Factors.

d8afd8c0-0808-406c-8809-2b774b165fc0
Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Good, but why can't supplement manufacturers avoid chemicals such as magnesium stearate, colors, and others? We people take these food supplements to improve our health and balance with the harmful chemical we get from our food, the environment and the pharmaceuticals that some or most of us cannot avoid.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

love this as a booster in winter ,,,, gentle but powerful aid to the immune system. easy on the tummy. high quality ingredients, each capsule delivers a high potency dose

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Weight Management A 2014 study in Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine found that olive leaf extract can help against obesity by turning off the genes that create fat (thermogenesis). The results of the study are supportive that taking olive leaf extract may help in weight loss.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Quality of this product is really great! The benefit and composition, ingredient of the product fits well into nutrient diet. Overall I use it as a supplement to help my liver and digestion system. Idk about the taste but the improvement is that really matters.