FI

Based on 1,471 Ratings
DrThiruselvamM
Posted on Dec 26, 2022
Excellent product! Works!

This is a wonderful product! I was having sore throat and when I got this and used for 2 days and my sore throat was easing off and was gone by the 3rd day. That’s a fast improvement l! It has a pleasant taste and the ingredients are a balanced composition and blend.

d725b71d-28b6-479a-910b-743a8919967c

Very mild and pleasant taste and very effective. It is a good local painkiller and usually use it when start to fall sick. The taste is good enough. Highly recommend if you are not worried about alcohol. Alcohol is a great antiseptic though and I like that it is not as strong as in other alcohol based products - the ingredients are quite balanced. There might be an age concern though if you do not want to give alcohol based products to kids. So, really, great balance between taste and effectiveness.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

my must have for a sour throat. Very pleasant taste, absolutely working formula. I always have it in stock so every time i feel like my throat is about to be sick - a just use it before sleep. The package is ok, just wish it had a way to enter a bit deeper

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I have used thera zinc and another echnea spray i got from a pharmacy in dubai…but this one just didnt leave that first impression on me.maybe its good for immunity and all but doesnt have the strong menthol flavour that others have. I dont like that part because whenever i have pain in my throat i take help from these sprays

8167a85b-4f05-4ffb-a9f5-79e43fef6f5b
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

The quality was great and I love the ingredients that they added to the spray. The packaging was average and I hope the benefits will be great too. I think they can improve the taste a little bit, since it is a little bit of my concern.

55f89d65-44c0-4b39-a21a-1cf8003c7ce8
Posted on Jan 25, 2023

I love this throat spray and use it especially when I feel that my throat feels a bit dry. It has a very pleasant taste and size and packaging is perfect for any bag. It also does give relief, if you have a bit of a dry cough.

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

I use this spay all the time to help with a dry or burning throat. It helps soothe a bad sore throat but only temporarily. The taste is a bit strange, bitter with a strong herb taste, but I don't mind it.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

I am a huge fan of echinacea and find it effective for my sore throats. So when I discovered this came in a spray, I just had to try it! I keep it with me all the time and it helps keep bad throats away.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

this removes sore throat but unfortunately very expensive....finishes quite fast need 2 bottles every time u have a sore throat....but it's better than using antibiotics any day.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I find this beneficial to use this spray if I feel any irritation in my throat, knowing that the ingredients can help boost my immunity. The package is simple and easy to use and helps settle concerns about getting ill.