FI
4.4

4.4
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Dec 27, 2022

My family doctor told me to try this vitamin. I had been taking it by prescription, but due to my age and health, I decided to start using it as an all-natural supplement. When it arrived, I couldn't believe how good this vitamin was. It was the first time in years that I've felt better overall.

Posted on Dec 30, 2022

Good supplement, but I have concern about taste. It is a little bit different that I was expect, maybe some ingredient that I do not like. Quality is good but for me is to strong. I would not recommend it to beginners for start supplement diet. Package is ok, easy to swallow.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

Herbal taste and took this as a fat burner supplement on an empty stomach before cardio/workout. Helps in body recomposition while cutting for contest.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

this is not the first time we have made orders and even our doctor recommended that we continue the course of taking because the tests showed a positive result - this is a good and useful dietary supplement - we recommend

tontubut
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

It does work very well for me, one pill only goes a very long way for me, and it's long lasting, will use it as long as possible, for as long as I can.

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

This product is very potent. It has a powerful stimulating effect and one capsule actually makes me shake. You should NOT take more than one of these to start out. Take it slowly.So what's it good for? For me, it is best taken before working out or when I'm extremely tired and still have to perform on the job or whatever. It's not something I just take along with my normal supplements.If you are looking to get kicked into gear, this is your stuff.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022
4,070

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

Good product, it does work, and I can notice a change in my mood. Fantastic delivery to the UK arrived well packaged and promptly, competitively priced.

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

Very good quality the size is perfect and also the package

e387533d-a764-4998-9b5a-f038acb64918