FI

Based on 2,297 Ratings
1,752
Posted on Nov 10, 2022
Good for hair

I ordered it just because of biotin for hair and nail care but learned that Chromium also helps strengthen hair. It lessen my hairfall. I take it in the morning with all my vitamins. Cinammon is good for skin too and reduce breakouts. Good combination if you want care for your hair and skin.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

This product is a winner! It is made of quality ingredients in an easy to swallow size. Dosage depends on your unique suitability. But however you take it, you will certainly feel the benefits. The taste is agreeable also. I definitely recommend. Cinnamon is a powerhouse spice that has been used in various civizations for centuries! Chromium is a darling! Making sure your body uses energy right. And Biotin is a formidable ally as for all things hair, nails and skin need.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

It is a good support for hair, skin, nails and helps not to eat sweets on evening. Natrol is my favorite biotin with great quality and this extended spectrum biotin thanks to additional engredients. Helps for hair growth and strong nails, plus help for those with a sweet tooth. This is where chromium and cinnamon come to the rescue as part of this supplement. Prescribed dosage is to take 1 tablet 2 times a day with meals. Package is standard and will be enough for 1 month usage. Smell is interesting, something like natural powdery cinnamon.

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

It has all the elements that one might need on keto. So I kept buying it for a few bottles. I love the smell of cinnamon and the pills are small so it is easy to take. But although it is convenient to take all these three indigents at once, the dose is low compared to the price. So later I chose to buy respectively as I wanted a larger dose at a better price.

Posted on Jan 6, 2023

Help reduce blood sugar. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I need to lose a few pounds and in situations like this, I took supplements that contain cinnamon because it helped me somewhat to stay consistent with my diet. I take two pills a day after meals and I think they help me. I bought it a few times. It helps me it helps me control my weight.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I take one every morning. It’s helps with my blood levels AC. You can taste a little cinnamon when you put it In the mouth. I’m not good taking care of my diabetes! I eat the foods I like, which of course are all the wrong foods! This one natural pill helps some.

Posted on May 16, 2022

The quality and size of the package, with the recommended dosage, provides a 30 day supply. The ingredients used have a small taste but nothing too onerous. I hope with the constant use, the benefits will show. The taking of this type of product is new to me, I hope it works.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

i love this melatonin.. i had a sleep deprivation for about a year i saw this product on i herb.. the result is good the quality also.. the size and the taste is normal..

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

I really believe this is a quality prduct, the ingredients are good and proper I think. The taste is also good. I hope the benefits of this product is good for me. The size and dosage is also great. Cinnamon seems to be a good thing and I am glad i tried this product.