FI

4,197
Posted on Aug 19, 2022
2,879
Хорошо

An excellent remedy for relieving the pain of teething in children. The composition is good, does not contain alcohol. It is convenient to take in liquid form

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

we have used this along with a number of other teething products to help my grandkids go through their teething process. to be honest, none of them work 100%. this product does seem to help although sometimes you have to give it a couple of times in a row for it to take effect. the ingredients are good for teething pain. It is easy to administer and the taste is pleasant for the babies. the size of the package is sufficient.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Pros: - Good quality product for daily use - High price to quantity ratio - Nice packaging - easy-to-use dripping pipe with ml indication - Noticeable improvement in teething symptoms Cons: - Tastes slightly sweet, which I personally don't recommend for new borns

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Very good superfood and antioxidant. Perfect size for any age. Good dosage, package, quality and ingredients for immunity. I am really recommend it for health. Very taste and effective mix.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

My baby loved to take it ..but not sure if helped with teething or it was some kind of placebo but baby was calm after use..taste is sweet so ..

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

The taste of the product is not bad, the size is more than enough, the package is good .. I benefit a lot from this product, ingredient is very useful

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I love homeopathy and this is of good quality. My baby had a hard time when getting her baby teeth and I found this very helpful. She then fell and indjured her front teeth and this was very reliefing for her then also.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022