FI
4.7

4.7
Ornexi
Posted on Nov 2, 2022

I love these. The quality, the taste - everything's amazing! It's quite difficult to find gluten free and tasty biscuits and here they are! As I happened to see that they have special price now, didn't hesitate at all and got them. Works great as a snacks for work or a car trip. In one package are a few portions.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

I ordered the chocolate chips cookie and jt was too sweet but i loved it, this product is mix of coconut and chocolate but tbh it was more on coconutty side. Strong coconut scent and taste, its good though but too pricey for me, good quality gluten free snack, good packaging, i wouldn’t order again for the price unless in promotion

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Nairn oat biscuits are always the first to be consumed completely from my cupboard. It means it tasted good. Probably because I like oat biscuits.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

These are absolutely delicious. The perfect mix of chocolate and coconut flavor. A sweet treat but just sweet enough, not overly sweet. Love this brand and all their products!!

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

These are my new favorite Nairn's bisquits. Simply delicious! Served them to a friend that stop by for coffee and she was raving about how good they were, too!

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

I eat gluten free and love the Nairn's products, but this one is just so-so for me. It just doesn't have enough flavor for my taste. Disappointed.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Taste good. I like that it’s gluten free. Healthier snack

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

These Oat biscuits are great for breakfast or a light snack. Love the crunchy texture and the coconut and chips. Great flavor.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

High quality but affordable all together highly recommended! I will definitely buy it again.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Great taste and healthy snacks for people who is looking for gluten free.