FI
4.4

4.4
Posted on Nov 14, 2022
Excellent nootropic!

I usually drink a lot of coffee, between 400mg-600mg of cafein/day. I love being at 110% of my mental capacity (alertness, focus and concentration). But that much coffee give me anxiety and stress. Also, I travel of lot for work, so I often suffer from Jetlag. This product is a good biohacking to optimise your brain and energy level.

c59e18b5-d1d1-44a9-a983-228de3c67795
Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Clean energy is the main cause to use this pre workout unlike regular caffeine u find in all pre workouts this one use a metabolite of caffeine. I really enjoy the effects of this pre-workout. If you want to try something new, this will be great to try. Taste was fine and I could push through my workout easier than normal. All in all I think this is a great pre workout that won’t give you any crash deliver a decent pump and energy with a nicer cleaner energy.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

I tried the product today and I am a bit disappointed: maybe the marketing of this company created too much hype. Thus, maybe my expectations were too high... I took one scoop first and it felt like a cup of coffee. Two scoops, better feeling, but absolutely nothing exciting. It's like taking a regular pre-workout with added Theanine to relieve jittering. Zero euphoria! No sense of urgency. A little mood elevation. Average energy feeling. The product is super expensive and to feel a decent effect you need to take 2 scoops = 10 doses only !! BTW, I never take 2 scoops of a regular Pre-workout. Usually, one is enough... For me, it's an average pre-workout, it's decent, but not excellent, no "magic". Unfortunately, it costs twice as much as the average itself

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

The quality of this product is insane. Composites are well explain and it taste good

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

excellent quality ingredients and package composition, great benefits and taste