FI
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jun 27, 2022
My parents love it.

I bought this for my parents cause it's low fat with goat milk which is better to digest. My dad drinks a cup of goat milk with hot water every morning. He loved the taste and the quality of the powder which also dissolves well with cold water. Although the serving size is bit small, considering its ingredient, it is understandable. Will buy again for them in the future.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

This is a good product, whole goat milk directly from the USA. I cannot buy it directly from the manufacturer but is advised to get the product from iherb. All went well. The delivery came sooner than expected. The taste is decent and the size is sufficient for weeks. Quality is apparently good, too.

3d89620c-8c9b-4cd3-a553-f509ee4cfb24
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

It is very strong on the taste of goat milk, but I love it even my doggies too ! I tried different brand of cow milk A2 milk and goat milk, I am sure it is a good choice for me instead of other kind of milk in the morning and night. it is good quality and sources from nature, I think my doggies will try it for their healthy too !

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Very good taste, high quality milk without preservatives, pesticides, GMO, additional hormones and soy. Will stick to this milk for now since there is no good quality milk in my place

Posted on Dec 23, 2022

This is a wonderful product. Easy for me to digest. Because it is skim milk powder, so I can consume it for a long time without absorbing too much fat.

quality very good, good ingredient. good, good energy, good folic acid, good size, good niacin flush. good package, good effect, good potency, good nervous system, good metabolism, good taste, good age, good superfood, good benefit, good diet, good mix, good antioxidant, good health, good improvement,

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

So I’ve been searching ways to consume more calcium because I realized I didn’t eat enough of it. And dairy seems to be the only good way because all the other grains and plants have lower amounts and lower absorption rates. But cow milk isn’t very healthy for you since the cows nowadays have casein A1 which has been shown by some researches that it is quite unhealthy for us humans. However, goat milk doesn’t have that and it is quite amazingly healthy. This one is fat/cholesterol free too! You actually don’t need more than around 600mg of calcium a day. The sources that tell you need more have been influenced by the dairy lobby. So yeah, this is amazing, organic, grass fed. It tastes like feta hahah. I like it a lot. And it’s not lumpy. It’s very easy to mix, just first add two tablespoons of water, and mix it well with a little spoon, then add again a bit of water and mix and then slowly you can add all the cup of water and you’ll be lump free. Easy to drink, it’s quite refreshing. I would’ve loved if this was cheaper 😭. But I guess you have to pay for good quality stuff. If this review helped, leave a like :)

Posted on May 17, 2022

I use this in my morning smoothie, along with my green plant protein powder and oatmilk. It is a great source of additional protein and blends extremely well. Mt Capra is the best brand that I have used.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I bought this to replace fresh goat’s milk because it tends to spoil soon. So it was a great decision because I loved this powder. Use whenever you need milk. Recommend!

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I go go back to milk as i dont really know how to appreciate goats milk. The taste turns me off even its not as string as other goat milk. My mum instead said its very nice.