FI

4.2
  • S
Posted on Oct 17, 2022
Strong berry scent

Strong berry scent and strongest scent from all that I have tried in the line (similar level to Honey Suckle). Would recommend for toilets as the scent lingers around for a while after use. Soap quality is good per usual and does not irritate hands, and only a small amount is needed to clean hands.

cd4e17e0-8cd3-4559-9494-bd0262fec55e
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

can never go wrong with Mrs. Meyer's hand soap, formula-wise... I can't say this is my favorite scent I've ever tried but it's nice. A little strong at first, but it mellows out fairly quickly

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

Smells very nice but the smell is very strong and stays on your hands a while after your done washing. It’s nice to see new different scents from Mrs meyers though. It cleans well and leaves hand soft.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

Scent is on the stronger side but it's very nice. Long lasting product and most of all its safe, no harmful ingredients.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Great product, very soft on the hands and leaves a soft scent on the skin. Such good quality of a product.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

I usually really like Mrs.Meyer's hand soaps but this one I honestly hate more than any hand soap I have ever tried... It is overly sweet but not even in a good way. The name doesn't match the scent at all even if you tried. Not only is the scent completely different from what expected but it is cloying, lingers on your hands so much it is literally like if you'd washed your hands with perfume (whether you like the scent or not doesn't really matter) . Hence, an important piece of advice: even if you were to like the smell, do not use it for the time right before eating or you'll ruin your meal with the overpowering smell like if you'd basically be eating perfume. Had to learn it the hard way - and had to rewash my hands with a different soap to remove the annoyingly strong smell that really doesn't go well with food of any kind to be able to finish my dinner. Rewashed my hands again after dinner with another soap and I can still smell it on my skin like some kind of ugly cheap deodorant. How, what, why???!!! I may have to dilute it with another liquid hand soap to be able to use those 370ml. Awful!

Posted on May 29, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

I like the fruity scent, so I was drawn to the name of plumberry and bought it! My hands are dry and I was looking for a moist hand wash, and I found this product, but it feels soft and good. However, it was not as sweet and powdery as I thought the scent was, but it was a little disappointing. If you think of it as a fruity scent and purchase it, you may be disappointed. . The scent stays longer than I thought and it also has diffusion power. It would be good to refer to! In other reviews, some people say that it comes out like a lump and is unfamiliar to me, but as I keep using it, I get used to it. We hope that this review will be helpful to those who want to purchase this product.

Posted on May 15, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

The smell is good, daily use, the quality is good, the size is good, the age is for everyone. The package is plastic, the usefulness is, the composition is good, the feeling is sweet, sensitive, no, nice, yes, a little dry

2faaba6f-67a0-4d97-97f1-cfb135893b35
Posted on Aug 13, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Simplified

It's really not the smell of bayberry, but it smells very good. I haven't used it yet. Let's try five stars again.