FI
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 14, 2021
Good brand

Since we're in our sixties, my husband and I really notice the improvement in our joint health since taking these. They are fresh, odorless, and easy to swallow, and the container is easy to open, which I really like. This brand is high quality and, as always with iHerb, it is fresh. We also take the glucosamine chondroitin capsules, which works together with the MSM for greater benefit.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022
4,355

great supplement, quality brand. very happy with purchase. will be back for more

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

I bought this for my bone health. It has been carefully packaged.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Wonderful for your joints, skin and overall well-being. Vegan capsules. Great amount (120 capsules in a bottle).

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Good quality and good product Great !Good value and good product👍

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

I take this MSM with MRM's Glucosomine and Choindroitin, and I seem to be as elastic as a teenager and am able to move freely by taking these supplements over the years.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

This is the first time I ordered this product because I have heard that MSM is not only good for bones but also hair, skin and nails. I have been taking it for 3 weeks and I can see the improvement of the skin. My skin is brighter and clearer. I would advise people to start it with the lowest dose to observe and work up to 3 or 4 pills after workout.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

I really loved this MSM because it doesnt have any fillers and additives. Its in a capsule so Its easy to swallow, I take it with vitamin C for better absorption.

Posted on Feb 11, 2021

I have tried several brands and so far this is my favorite, it's has a good price/quality ratio and certainly helpful for memory issues! Also a rather clean product without nasty fillers.