FI

9,458
1,239
Posted on Jan 11, 2023
Lower Sugar Level!

I have used Chromium Picolinate by MRM, because I am a diabetic and it helps with blood sugar levels. I take it once a day. After 1 month, the sugar level is a bit lower. But please don't forget to control your diet and do more exercises. The size, taste and package are good. Please do me a favor to like my sharing. Thank you and stay healthy everyone!

925b69da-d3c5-4a8b-9ca1-47d0cad80b7f
Posted on May 15, 2022

I have hypothyroidism, so I'm taking chromium. It helps my metabolism, controls my blood sugar. Personally, I like Chromium Picolinate(the picolinic acid is an organic acid that increases and promotes the absorption of chromium). My dose is 200 mcg - 1 capsule daily after meals. Every 2-3 months I take a break for 15-20 days. I always keep in stock !!!

1eaa9cac-5e64-47d3-9915-17c3061f9f2f
Posted on Sep 17, 2022
4,647

I have been using this vitamin for a few months now and I can say it really works. Not only does it help with my body, but for the first time in my life I am feeling like a person again. It lightens my mood, gives me more energy and overall makes me feel better...I would recommend this vitamin to anyone who wants to improve their health and

Posted on Jul 31, 2022
5,414

I've been a member of this vitamin since December 2014 and have not used any other natural supplements. I like the fact that they make you feel great, so when I feel low (which is often) I can go back to taking them and feel better immediately. This vitamin has definitely given me the boost I need to carry on doing what I love without feeling exhausted or having

Posted on Jun 25, 2022
4,367

I had been feeling tired and lethargic for a long time, I tried this supplement and wasn't sure if it would help. However, after taking it for a month I noticed my energy levels were much better than before. This vitamin is excellent for people who have chronic fatigue or need extra boost of energy in the daily life.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022
4,626

This supplement is an excellent form of vitamins that will increase the quality of your life and improve your health. It is an easy to use, quick to act formula that does not have any side effects and it's safe for children and pregnant women as well. I highly recommend this for anyone looking for a new way to boost their energy .

Posted on May 1, 2022

This is the most powerful vitamin I have ever taken. It was an incredible feeling to feel more energetic and healthy, especially as an athlete. I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants to feel like they are at their prime, in the gym and in their everyday life.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I am a 45 year old male and have been dealing with a lung disease for over 10 years. The doctors have done everything they can but I still feel tired all the time. Taking this vitamin helped me tremendously, improving my stamina and immunity, without any side effects that I've come to expect from other supplements. It's an excellent supplement - it has helped me so much

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I take it in the morning, along with various supplements recommended by my nutritionist in my diet, I have to say that since I started taking it a few days later I began to feel the benefits of chromium, without a doubt I will repeat the purchase and I recommend the brand. I am a big fitness fan and I love to train. Supplementation is the small contribution that adds just what is necessary to be able to improve my energy and performance and in my case increase muscle mass thanks to it.

1596e884-12c2-417b-a07f-894b7ce23f97
Posted on Feb 17, 2022

When I first started taking this product, I had six of the best months of my life--felt so upbeat & energetic! Unfortunately, as with many supplements, initial effects did not last forever. Still take one with lunch & one with dinner. Definitely seems to be a plus; especially notice it when taken before I sing (once a week for several hours w/ friend)--helps me breathe better & improves ability to project. Warning: Some reports have claimed possible chromosome damage; others not. If you're planning on having children, you may want to research that.