FI
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 2, 2022
Beyond expectations !

I bought this in conjunction with the all-in-one moisturizer as well as the foam cleanser. I have been using that system for only 2 days and what a difference it has made to my skin. My forehead is an oil production factory but even after 2 days the oil production has slowed dramatically. My skin is so moisturized and my skin tone is starting to even out. All of my breakouts around my hairline and cheeks are almost gone!!! I tried to have low expectations but honestly deep inside I was hoping for a miracle. I am a lifer! I will continue to use their products if I keep having amazing results like this!

e247540e-54fb-4bf7-9879-82a669e295b6
a71088e0-94ad-494b-a499-70b6d397935a
Posted on Jan 20, 2023

it has no scent, a Nice light sticky-ish snail like consistencia. it can be used by any age group. good size and good relation between Quality and price. the packaging is very convenient. it can be used every day and night even by sensitive skin because it is gentle enough.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Wonderful, feels moisturizing and refreshing, doesn’t have a strong smell, and it really helps my skin. For reference, I am in my late 40s, with very dry, dermatitis prone skin. A bit expensive for the amount one gets, but I apply it straight with my fingertips to avoid wasting any on a cotton ball, so it lasts longer

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Mizon Snail Repair Intensive Toner does what it claims. I have noticed a calming, healing, repairing and hydrating effect on my skin. My skin looked overall healthier with continuous usage. It made my skin well hydrated with no sign of dry patches and dryness. It also helped my irritated broken inflamed sensitive skin to heal and calmed it down. I absolutely loved using this toner. It felt extremely light-weight and non-sticky on skin.

Posted on May 20, 2022

It moisturizes quite good, for sure. Thicker, than a usual tonic, the consistency of gel, a little bit sticky on my greasy skin , leaving some gloss. No smell transparent, small amount of it easily spread on skin.The package is in dark glass, good size. Suites for my sensitive skin. After some period of use will ad other benefits.

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

I love Mizon, but this is my first time using their toner. It is a bit thicker than traditional toners, but I really like it. My face is very happy.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I have dry sensitive skin. Every toner i tried caused me issues. But this is perfect for my skin. It has a creamy texture, and it actually hydrates my skin! I use 2 pumps and it lasts more than 2 months

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

It's a little bit gel-like, but absorbs very well. Not sure about real effects of this toner, I would say the skin looks more hydrated after, but nothing more.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I love love this toner.... When you pump it its a little 'dolop' and being a snail mucin you'd think it would be sticky but no! the minute you apply it on the skin the consistency changes slightly to be more 'watery' hence easily absorbs in to the skin.

Posted on Mar 29, 2021

I've used the whole mizon snail set multiple times and this is my first time with the intensive toner. I didn't know it could get any better. The toner is a gel and not a runny fluid. All the set comes in glass bottles which I reaaalllly really like too.