FI

4.7
CK1
Posted on Jul 3, 2022
Very Moisturizing!

This is an excellent toner for dry or dehydrated skin. It has a thick viscous texture that instantly hydrates your skin. It's also full of antioxidants and amino acids that plump your skin and protect it from stress. This is great to use in colder months when you need that extra hydration. Also the bottle is so beautiful. It looks posh and expensive. Great packaging!

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Fermented red algae contains sulphur which is an important acne-fighting ingredient, so if you’re oily and acne-prone like me it’s worth giving a try. I’m using this in conjunction with adapalene, and I hope I can see great results in the long run with this combination. Also, it helps to hydrate my skin. I apply this right after washing my face when my skin is still a bit damp, and my skin absorbs this nicely. Very light texture. I like it so far.

Posted on May 22, 2022

This is a beautiful high quality essence. Really moisturizing but really light so doesn’t feel heavy on the skin or sticky just plumps everything up with moisture. Not much of a smell and the composition seemed really nice for sensitive skin. Packaging is made of heavy glass and the size will last you a while. Really nice product!

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Great essence. I love seaweed. They work very well on my skin. They reduce greasiness and smoothes my skin . The product deeply hydrates. I believe the antioxidant benefits of the kelp and Irish moss will make a long-term difference to my skin's appearance. The consistency is liquid, non sticky composition. The amount is enough for a long time. The packaging is economical.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

Probably my favourite essence, especially of the time revolution line. Not only is the packaging BEAUTIFUL, but it is just perfect for my skin. I didnt think i noticed any difference in my skin at first but after contonued use my skin is definately more supple and smooth and moisturized.

Posted on May 28, 2022

First time using it. The peer reviewed journals indicate red algae can help with sun damage. No way to know for sure, but this feels wonderful on the skin; feels hydrating and doesn't affect sunscreen or other products I put on in the morning--it plays well with others, LOL.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

It was just ok, dont expect any anti-aging wow-effects. Neutral scent, a bit sticky texture, better for mid-season, think will be fine for sensitive skin and frequent use, moisturizes well though. Package is eye-catching. Composition of quality ingredients is respectful and should work for skin benefits.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Good packaging. Good quality. loves missha pdt. but it has become more expensive recently. moisturize the skin. improves my skin texture. brighten the skin. scent- can't smell much. loves the consistency. absorbs into the skin well. age- late 30.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

This is my second time purchasing this product. I use it as one of the last products in my 7 skins application and I am satisfied with it.