FI
4.8

4.8
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Absolutely love Kbeauty items and this product is no different. I like to rotate ingredients and this collagen plumping cream works very well for my 48y. Old skin.

73af0a2d-cf38-4056-8839-63499b350841
60a2a2c3-1815-4e7d-a636-51ce43ae7459
4794e044-5382-4690-ae10-27814f743372
Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I’m using this for the last step for my night skincare. I honestly expected more to plumping my skin but I haven’t seen the big difference yet. It moisturizing my skin very well. I’m not sure if I would buy this again, I will think about it when I use it up.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

I can say it is a good basic night creme for me (I have a combination of oily and combined skin types, 36 y.o.), with an amazing slight scent and nice texture. Nevertheless, i did not see any massive improvement of the state of my skin yet (using it for 2 weeks already). Will continue and hope, in 2-3 more weeks i will see the positive changes.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

This is a light cream that works very well over serums and retinol for my 45 year old skin in summertime. It's very softening, gentle, and doesn't inflame my super sensitive redness-prone dry skin. I also use it on the back of my hands and they've become very soft and silky. Heavy exfoliation is part of my weekly routine, so I haven't had any issues with this product rolling or beading up on my skin... it pretty much soaks right in when lightly applied to the driest areas.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I do like the brand and this cream. Usually I use after extra procedures with my skin. Sheet masks and so on. Very good composition, efficiency and pricing

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I was using this cream only for a week but I totally like it. My skin looks tight and nice and it has atelo collagen which better absorbs into skin. I will buy it again.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I wasn’t sure if it would work for me because of my sensitive skin, but it’s really good. No irritation and I like the texture.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I bought this because I liked the ingredients. I am very satisfied with the moisture absorption of the skin the next morning. I want to purchase it again and try it.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Might be oliy for those of oily face But even be careful you’re in your period and prone to hormonal acne otherwise I think it’s good for dry and aged skin.