FI
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 6, 2022
Excellent! So Goooood ~~~

This mix has quality ingredients and tastes so good! I’ve failed at baking banana bread a few times but this came out perfect. Great texture and delicious crunchy top when it came out of the oven. It’s a good size and lasted a few days in our household of 3. Cut thick, I got about 10 slices. I used MTC oil instead of butter and added two bananas. It’s great that they give other options for number of bananas and also baking. I need more protein in my diet, so the extra protein is a bonus! Cannot recommend this more - try it!

3dfbeb6f-6b6b-45dc-96ed-be32ba647ade
6e0d9077-c5d1-45ad-96c3-ec5059793ccb
Posted on Jan 21, 2022

This is the BEST banana bread mix I have found to-date. I've bought so many boxes and bags and just found them on the dry side or rather tasteless. I had to add things (other than the normal items like water, eggs, bananans etc). I LOVE this mix just like it is and when I give away a loaf (which isn't often) others think I've made it from scratch because it's so moist and tasty. Hands down I give this 5 stars.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

I have mixed feelings about banana-flavored items, but this banana bread mix is outstanding! It doesn't taste artificial at all. I love how it's made with whole grains and how it's fat-free. Not too sweet either. It's great!

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I’m a big fan of banana bread and this mix is just perfect. Very easy to make a dough. Highly suggest for those who is a fan of banana bread

Posted on May 24, 2022

Did not notice I need to put raw banana as ingredients, after adding 2 bananas the cake very yummy and we finished within a day.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Tastes pretty good and love the fact that it’s whole grain.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I really wanted to love this mix. We're big fans of banana bread, and I love a quick mix instead of making from scratch. The bread was denser than we like it, had too much banana flavor (you add bananas, but it also has banana in the mix) and it just didn't taste good. It also didn't look like banana bread, it came out like a dense pound cake.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

very good even that you need to add almost the all podcast for banana muffin

Posted on May 27, 2022

not so sweet! easy to cook. Good to bake with kids.

Posted on May 16, 2022

We tried the cookie mix from this brand and enjoyed it, so can’t wait to try out this mix