FI

4,740
1,178
BioResearcher
Posted on Oct 2, 2022

This Aloe Vera is very good. I use it for sunburns, mild burns and mosquito bites. It cools the area and calms down itching. It smells good and is not too sticky (like lower quality products). I love that it's actually 99% Aloe Vera, as opposed to many other products that contain a lower concentration and are less beneficial to your skin. The package is good, you just flip the cap and squirt the amount of gel you want (no need to twist a cap with wet hands). It's also large, so it should last you for a while.

1b91c82a-2882-4794-8fc4-ca8390976a6b
c65bf32d-8813-4a78-83ef-382c7c0a88ce
Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I love it one of my favourites The best aloe vera gel that I have used. In my routine I put it in the fridge and I use it every day when I wake up and before I go to sleep it's very refreshing and gentle on the skin it smells nice and the size is fantastic

8bd384bf-f629-41f9-8988-bad7017423c4
Posted on May 26, 2022

I recommend buying this. The quality feels amazing. It smells pleasant. Feels refreshing and soothing. And the size of it is very generous compared to the price. I use it mostly as an after sun skin care. Packaging it’s convenient. I don’t think it will disrupt your skin care routine cuz the skin absorbs it immediately

d158f7ba-f9ab-43c4-9a06-0c651be98d9d
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I was sceptical about this gel not sure if it's pure aloe vera, but I did my research about the ingredients and decided to buy two for me and my sister, and I'm happy that I bought it, my sister has a sensitive skin and it suited her so perfectely, as for me I have a combination skin, but it didn't disappoint me I didn't have any break out or any bad reaction, just perfect.

2c7f0da1-bfd5-40c0-8b1c-ffa6fde47c30
Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Im using this product as a moisturizer after washing my face morning and evening, its the only product that i hse as skin care nothing else.. it makes my skin smooth and my it minimize my pores.. it's very refreshing.. i love this Mill Creek Aloevera and its my second and last tube already.. need to purchase soon...

25d55a6b-38f4-431e-b586-1f415cd4c73e
Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Love this quality product! It's good value for the size. The package is attractive and easy to use. The immediate benefit to my skin is amazing. I love the composition of this product as it absorbs so easily that it fits quickly into any routine. It's easy to relax and feel good using this aloe frequently because it isn't full of scents or fillers! Highly recommend!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I love applying Aloe vera gel in two steps to get all the water I can Skincare in order: Cleaning (always I wash my hands before) Cryotherapy (a bowl filled with icy water and dip your face in it for 30 seconds with fingers mildly dab your face (without a towel) Toner Aloe vera gel (1st time) with a massage Serums or treatments (hyaluronic acid serum am / pm, retinol pm only, collagen, etc) Aloe vera gel (2nd time) Moisturizer Sunscreen or oil (to block) I avoid hot showers (which I love) I drink four 16oz glasses of water (little by little). The 16oz glass is very useful to keep track (I fill 1 in the morning, 1 at 11, another one at 3pm and the last one at 7pm) Exfoliate once a week (always the same day to remember easily) With dry weather I use a humidifier at night I hope I haven’t forgotten anything If you like this review please give a thumbs up 👍 . Thank you!!!

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I love this aloe vera moisturizer. It doesn't have a smell. The composition is gel. It doesn't feel sticky. My skin absorbs it quickly. It is great for my daily routine. The frequency of using it is twice a day. The package is beautiful. The size is good compared to the price. The quality is excellent.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Definitely to-go-to moisturising cream used from all ages in the household (baby to adults). It has a neutral smell (no fragrance), so it doesn’t bother my child. Yet, it is moisturising enough and dries quickly without leaving a sense of stickiness (we live in humid environment, hence it is important if it doesn’t have the sticky feel). I also use it on mossie bites for my child as well too, as a care balm. Definitely do get this!