FI

4.7
Based on 5,532 Ratings
4,289
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

...I love mango. The smell is good. I use it every day, it is of good quality and comes in a good and big package. The advantage is hydration, a completely safe composition that is very gentle on the hands. It does not dry out, and is also good for sensitive hands. Feel beautiful. And soft ... Like me 👍 if you think I helped. ...Thank you!

90216f06-705c-445e-b101-654125b3d8ed
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

wow.very nice scent not so strong smell..wanna order it again for me to use.*its my friend order..very good in quality and the size is just okay.at my age wanna try soap that have a good benefits on skin that make me feel good and not make my skin dry..its fits for my friend sensitive skin very gentle to use

b6125749-6be0-4aab-aad3-687d68574906
Posted on Dec 2, 2022

I tried this soap cause I have dry sensitive skin and even after one use I’ve noticed a big difference! It was also very gentle and didn’t have a harsh smell to it at all! I use this soap with exfoliating gloves which made it more effective to me.

b7af4db5-5d22-4cf5-b65f-e1bf569c3eee
6ede320f-8df1-4e8c-ac47-6a79390b31db

Mango turmerical soap has in its composition vitamin E, oils of aloe, shea, avocado, jojoba, cocoa butter and rosemary. The size is great, 141 g, enough to last for two months or more if you use it regularly 4- 5 times a day. The package is an average size box and the soap is wrapped in transparent film. The soap has very pleasant scent, it's gentle for sensitive and dry hands' skin. It’s my second purchase of Mildbynature brand, first was a hydrating moisturizer cream which I like also.

5ced0a17-55ca-4258-bf55-26fcd1c87397
Posted on Nov 21, 2022

The scent is very refreshing. i can feel the gentle composition of my skin which was very dry and sensitive when i used it. The size is very big and of quality. It comes with a very nice package. I think my age is very youthful and this soap gives me many benefits

c0bd1ad1-666a-4f3e-a2a2-b23120173caa
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

i love all products especially bar soap from Mild by Nature. im using this brand always. the size, the scent and the quality is wirth the price. because i have sensitive type of skin,this soap is so gentle and doesnt leave my skin dry. i can also feel that it cleans well. more benefit from this amazing bar soap 👍🏼😊❣

cdc62706-f0d4-4943-8304-f9fad29dcaa7
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

This is my first time trying this soap and so far I am liking it alot. It is gentle enough to use for sensitive skin as I use it on me and the little one with no problems. My skin tends to get really dry and itchy on my body and I needed something that was mild and not have alot of extra ingredients in it. The soap is pretty big in size which I wasn't expecting it to be, but am happy that it is. It comes packaged inside a sealed bag inside of the box and has a nice light scent. After using it on my body my skin feels clean, smooth and calm. I haven't tried it on my face, but I just might. Its good quality and I recommend trying it if you're thinking about it.

75c68184-bd46-4277-b691-f758b64ab680
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I bought this because I heard of the benefits of using turmeric on the skin. I would appreciate a better scent in my soap but will wait to see if this soap lives up to my expectations before buying again. It’s a great size, was packaged well, seems good quality and lathers well.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I love the scent of the soap and the light texture of it. It does take away all the oil and dirt on my skin and leaving it moisture aswell. I am a fitness trainers just so you know we sweat alot. This soap does all the work for me and I really love the feeling after washing the soap away with water. My skin feels clean and moisture instead of dry. Most importantly the size is the soap itself, it's a worth buy. I however would chose others in it's line compared to this as I don't really like the moist feeling but still it's a good soap.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Mild by Nature never lets us down. Another great smelling all-natural sop that's animal friendly. I have very dry skin and this was super moisturizing and the scent is SO GOOD! Very good to wake up to in the morning. I actually cut the bar in half because its HUGE!