FI
4.7

4.7
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

My dog has a ruptured cruciate ligament. In addition to some other supplements to strengthen things again, this seems to be working pretty well as far as pain management. He is able to more easily get up from his bed after 2 tablets.

c61f6a1c-0b94-48db-b8bf-6a126df0835a
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

This is quite good stuff! My dog has IVDD, and aside from all his other meds, I give him this, and it seems to really help! He gets up a little easier, and he’s not so stiff, or sore at the end of the day. I give it to my senior dog as well, and she also seems to have taken well to it.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Have a 12 year old nebelung cat. He started to slowly develop some pain in his lower back/ hip area. Nothing too bad, but I noticed it and wanted to find a natural way to ease it before it affected his movement and playful nature. I give less than what's recommended, I just crush one tablet and add it to his wet food every day. Within 3 days I noticed a difference. Happier, running around more, no pain when someone touches his lower back.

Posted on May 29, 2022

One if my dogs had hip dysplasia and arthritis. it a greta product to ease his pain when he overdose his activities. it a essential item on our meds box.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Amazing quality, clean ingredients and super simple to use. Size and package great for your pet. I really recommend this if your dog has issues with stiffness/pain. Super beneficial when you want to do the best thing for your pets health.

Posted on Dec 10, 2022

My 10-year old lab suffers from arthritis. Since giving her this combined with her glucosamine, her limp has improved considerably and she’s now able to complete her daily walks without having to sit down from the joint pain.

Posted on May 1, 2022

This has really helped my pet cat with her arthritis and stiffness. She can jump and climb now with this supplement. This brand is a great quality, recommended by my vet.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Posted on Jul 23, 2021

My senior cat has been on this for the past 2 weeks.. I only gave it once a day (1 tablet) but I supplement it with hyaluronic acid for his joints and recently, I noticed that he's more mobile and in less pain! I crushed it n mix in with a small amount of kibble to ensure that he finishes the tablet and he seems to have no issues with it. Super happy to have found something that is affordable and works well!

Posted on May 27, 2022

I didn't have such great results for this on my dog. I prefer to use the single homeopathy remedies (and they are much cheaper0, which is a shame as this sounded perfect for our needs from the write up.