FI
4.7

4.7
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I was happy to find a good option of plant-based supplement for people, who do not like consuming simple pills. This form has immediately become the family's favourite healthy treat. It turns out to be tasty and suitable for everyday life. I appreciate the combination of high-demand vitamins, which help me throughout the year.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Excellent flavour, easy chew, delicious tasting gummies - love that they contain mostly organic (and all non-GMO) ingredients too. How good are adult gummies?! If this company makes gummies for all the vitamins I take, I will convert to MaryRuth for all of them!

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

the gummy format of this vitamines is so convenient, they taste good and it is fun to get vitamines this ways! overall a very good product that make healthy practice fun!

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

I love this brand quality and love the taste and my kids do too it’s very good for VD deficiency,and i see the difference and the effects when i gave them this

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Really liked the taste of these and the ingredients. However, these get pretty expensive if you are taking regularly and especially if you need to take multiple per day as they are only 1000 IU each gummy.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Good for kids they love the flavour will buy it again

2848c257-5e9f-4fd5-949d-e563b7a06175
Posted on Nov 5, 2022

My kids like the taste, never refused it yet. I’ve been buying it 3 times already.

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

its very good for kids specially they like the taste .

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Good quality price ingredient package size for me highly effect recommended