FI
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Amazing multivitamins for the whole family! Our family all take it and can always feel the difference if we stop. The quality and size of the bottle is good, lasts a month for a family of 4 faking it daily. The package arrived quickly. Recommend for all ages. You can feel the effects daily! Gives lots of energy

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I’m glad I can give these vitamins to the whole family. I’ve had a hard time finding a vitamin for my 2 year old, but this is great. My kids don’t mind taking it, but it does have an aftertaste so I give them something to eat quickly after swallowing.

Started taking MaryRuth after learning liquid vitamins are more easily absorbed by the body. Closing in on a month of taking this product and have already noticed better energy levels & clearer skin. It has a thick syrup like consistency that’s not too sweet and goes down easily every morning. Highly recommend if you have trouble swallowing pills or would prefer a liquid supplement.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Pleasant taste for my 84-year-old Alzheimer's-affected mom. Contains all the multivitamins she needs. Recommended by a nutritionist at a major private NYC hospital during mom's stay there in early October for a urinary tract infection. Her home-health aide, age 65, also joined in purchasing this product.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Both my children 4 and 7 years old take this multivitamin daily. They love the taste! They’re even the ones to remind me to give them in the mornings on days that i forget. Purchased a few months back and still going through the bottle. Very generous amount for 2 kids. Will definitely order again once we finish the bottle.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Lovely packaging. Tastes amazing. Ingredients are a perfect combination of what I need at my age. The quality of this product is is truly great. I take this on a daily basis. Great antioxidant. I recommend for anyone with deficiency issues. The effect has been instant for me. This size bottle is roughly 4 weeks. Excellent product.

Posted on May 28, 2022

My first purchase was the strawberry flavor version, and that tasted more like vegetable juice than strawberry. The raspberry is much nicer. If you have not reordered based on the strawberry, I recommend trying the raspberry. The liquid multivitamin is a nice change from taking a handful of pills in the morning.

Posted on May 17, 2022

I am not usually a fan of writing reviews but this is hands down the best vegan organic multivitamin i have ever taken. You can truly feel the increase of energy on the days taken. I did forget for a few days then took it again and noticed a huge difference. This will definitely be my daily tonic.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Great liquid multivitamin for the whole family! No sugar added which is important to me Gluten free non GMO Comes very highly recommended by many nutrionists and I was very glad when it was stocked by iHerb Tastes good to me and to my picky son and husband I only wish the bottle was not plastic which I don't imagine possible with this big volume. We only just started so I'm not sure about effect/ benefits

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I cannot swallow big pills, and after months of gagging or getting it stuck in my throat, I’ve switched to liquid vitamins. The taste is mediocre, but the benefits far outweigh the aftertaste. I just drink after I take it. Thankfully, you do not need to take with food. I’ve tested and did not get nauseous after taking on an empty stomach.