FI
4.6

4.6
StardustCrusader
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

The conditioner smells amazing, the scent is fruity and at the same time fresh, it stays on the hair for quite a long time. The consistency is creamy and spreads easily. I use it together with Ancient Egyptian conditioner and hair mask, and anti-breakage oil from the same line. The result is wonderfully soft hair and defined curls.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

I really loved the whole gamma of this brand. High quality product, amazing ingredients. My hair became so thick and glossy at the Same time.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Excellently scented. A little go a long way for hair and scalp.

1829e592-f4fe-4453-b5e3-b79e38bb9346
Posted on Dec 7, 2022

great for protein in my hair and help with my hair to be strong

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Smells good & gentle to my hair.Definitely I will order again

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

leave my hair greasy after use. I dislike it... ti avoid wastage I combine it with other shampoo

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Totally love this repare shampoo.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Hi all! Ordered paired with conditioner and treatment mask! I am delighted! My hair is long, dyed, slightly porous, slightly dry along the length and greasy at the roots. My head every day. I have been using this line for a week and a half, the effect is cumulative! Consumption is average. Hair became loose, thicker, shiny from root to tip, nourished, healthy! I really like. As for me, the price for such a set is very calm. The scent is sooo awesome! I recommend to buy! Leave a like if it's useful and good luck to everyone❤️

9643d660-3d89-49f4-9570-af38bc2f92e5
Posted on Apr 17, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

The shampoo I used really cleans and moisturizes and the conditioner is of the same type, the two of them work perfectly, the smell is wonderful, the use is great for cleaning the scalp, the high quality and the size is very suitable, the age is above 12 years, the package is in a great shape, the benefit from the first use. Moisturizing

65e73b92-c36c-4085-8b39-3fa9a9fdc844