FI
4.6

4.6
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 9, 2022

The scent of this product is so good and quality is a 10 love it so much, size is really good because it 230ml whereas other places are overpriced for oils, I recommend it for everyone with curly hair because it’s so moisturising and love it it’s really good for people with dry hair

7d1f7ec6-731f-4daa-9827-96d4017acf56
Posted on Nov 8, 2022

This oil is perfect! many hair products have been tried!when I switched to non-silicone care, I could not help but pay attention to this brand! and I was not mistaken! Bought the whole line! Quality, size, scent! hair comes to life! hair is moisturized, no frizz! used before shampoo for 30-40 minutes!

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

I like this oil. I use it in my pre_shampoo concoction and I absolutely love the way it smells. Presently I prefer to use mixed oils like this instead of mixing my own from scratch as I've done for years. Edit: I use it in addition to lotion on my skin as well.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

Always wanted to try and with sale special Im glad I did. Use as a conditioner prior to wash. The smell is great and leaves hair very soft and shiny. No bad chemicals and good quantity.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

I really loved the whole gamma of this brand. High quality product, amazing ingredients. My hair became so thick and glossy at the Same time.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Seems good for my hair and scalp after one use.

6507547d-86bf-4210-a283-9915c15ec949

Great product with a unique fruity like scent. It maintains moisture and nourishes as well.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

i had too much postpartum hair fall just try 3 times before shower and almost have 1/3 hair fall now.

BabyBaby
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

It worked very well for me, I will use it all the time and will buy again. iherb is the best store for personal care products. I love iherb.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

It doesn’t have any strong smell.. easy to use .. not sticky..