FI
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 25, 2022

My all time eat for breakfast 😁 Natural ingredient, very subtle not-too-sweet taste. Size is like baby food. Package is great, very convenient to use. It’s a healthy snack for me, has a gelly like texture with those chia seeds. I am not sure if it’s good for diet, but it is definitely not heavy. Great overall quality, I purchase them for years now, and this one is the best for taste.

f5f64ebe-1dc9-4f39-afce-684ee23724bf
1481bcc3-9a3d-47d0-84e9-0bab0a96d4bd

I absolutely love Mamma Chia's chia squeezes. They are the perfect healthy snack for when I'm on the go. The blackberry bliss flavor is my favorite, but all of the flavors are delicious. It is the perfect snack and helps delay a meal time when you hungry. I highly recommend Mamma Chia to anyone looking for a nutritious and tasty snack option.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

These have an amazing taste without a ton of sugar! my picky toddler loves to eat these as a snack on the go. These are an amazing to add to yours or your child's diet if you or they are picky eaters, suffer constipation or just want an easy snack for anytime

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

I like these to take along when I don't have the chance to eat berries and/or chia. They are a good additional to oats or oatmeal and help to give some flavor. I wish it was a little sweeter but I'd rather have less sweetness than added sugar and I can always add more fruit or a sweetener if desired.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

My daughter and I love these! We put them in the fridge for a cold snack in summer and just keep them in the cupboard in winter

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Yummy! Very convenient! But it is a bit expensive. Only will drink when I am outside that I am not able to make the chia seed drink

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

These are so delicious, and has minimal Ingredients...and the ingredients it does have are great! It’s a great snack in the go, my toddler loves these and so does my older son. This is our favorite flavor.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Yummy, keeps you cool and so refreshing! This is my favorite flavor out of all. It really helps you if you have trouble going to the toilet. My toddler also loves this so I have to keep a stash for myself

Posted on May 27, 2021

I like to have healthy choices to carry around when I am on the train, since I am gluten-free and it's hard to find any easy-to-eat GF foods in Japan. These are easy to eat surreptitiously when waiting for a train. Because they have a screw-on top, they can be eaten bit by bit during a trip.

Posted on Apr 23, 2021

I love Mama Chia products. They have great nutrition stats, including 2 grams of protein and 2 grams of fiber to hold you over until your next meal. These squeezes are no different. They have deliciously healthy Chia seeds in a light textured gel and a fabulous blackberry flavor. They are also easy to throw in your bag on the go. I highly recommend these. I always keep a stash around.