FI
  • S

4.2
  • S
Posted on Sep 25, 2022
I hate makeup but LOVED THIS so much for my summer wedding!

I recently got married in July and this light, almost weightless concealer was perfect for me (someone who loves watching makeup vids but just hates the feeling makeup on my face). I have also used RMS and Inika concealers, but both were just too rich and thick for me. I didn't even need to use brushes and blended everything with my fingers. I have tan/warmer asian skin and blended shades 20 and 40 for an absolutely perfect match to my skin tone. I was also pleasantly surprised to learn that the packaging was eco-friendly! The scent is also fairly light and disappears quickly. [the only caveat: watch out for pilling when used with certain primers, moisturizers, or SPF & just test beforehand]

Honestly it is the best concealer I have ever try! Love the tone! I’ve got number 40! It literally invisible but adds this beautiful glow to my skin! I am all about minimal and natural glow so this product is highly recommended for this matter. I look great with it!

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

I was not quite sure about this product. But I love everything about Mad Hippie so I kept trying. I also bought the shade 10 so I mix those two shades. By itself, it was very drying so I apply a couple of squalene drops before I do the concealer. This seems to work for me.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

It’s my go to. Great coverage. Clean and stays in place. I love it! Color blends well and texture is creamy and smooth and conceals well!

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

This is unfortunately too dark and orange for my skin tone. I have olive Mediterranean skin, so I thought this color would work best. The texture is very light and creamy, and it has light to medium coverage. No scent, which is a bonus in my opinion. Pretty good size, i will try to mix it with the 30 shade and see if that works better for my complexion

AmURLn
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Doesn’t really cover dark circles, it’s nice to just brighten the area a little bit, nothing more. It’s more like a tinted eye cream not really a concealer

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

This is light and covers really well! And has healthy ingredients! Love!

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Great! Conceals great. Love that it is a natural product.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Scent is mild and feels good on the face. Not too thick and covers up spots well.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

it does give good coverage and colour blends well for dark skinned complexion. However, it is rather pricey for a very small tube.