FI
4.4

4.4
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Super taste and quality risotto, for now my favorite. Used to add here additional mushrooms and in that case 1 package is enough for 2 good size portions. Really easy to cook it and very pleasant to eat. Like it very much and definitely will buy again in future to save some time on everyday cooking process.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

I like that it was so easy to prepare an authentic tasting Italian meal with this product, which is easy to use, and which contains high quality ingredients. The package is a good size, and I would definitely recommend it. I like that it was easy to prepare to get an authentic taste.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

Lundberg risottos are all excellent and simple to prepare. It is a very pleasant side dish to accompany a wide assortment of main entrees or I've added to it with mushrooms and spinach to build it into a full meal or provide more leftovers (insert meat of choice as you prefer).

I wanted this product for a while and I finally bought it and made it today! It’s super easy to make, it contains 2 1/2 servings and it does taste good. Nothing extraordinary tho. I wish it contained much more mushroom. I recommend to sauté some leek, celery and garlic with butter before putting the rice in the pan and add extra butter, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese when it’s almost done. Next time I would also put a tiny bit of lemon peel in the end.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Good quality and nicely packed. It is easy to prepare and the taste is good. The size is right for 2 people in one meal

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

I was surprised at how good this was. I sautéed some fresh mushrooms and added these in for extra flavour. Texture was perfect and cook time was less than arborio from scratch.

Haya
Posted on Oct 18, 2022

One of the best products that I’ve ever tried! I’ll easily give it 5 starts rating Highly recommend it, give it a try!

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Of course nothing can compare to homemade risotto but for a quick, healthier side this is a great option. Preparation is quick and easy. As a mushroom fan, I often add some sliced mushrooms while sauteing the rice and then finish the risotto with Parmesan cheese.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Good quality risotto. Tasty and easy to prepare. One package makes a good dinner for two people. I added some butter and grated parmigiano when it was ready.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

When I opened the box and saw two plastic bags - the first with plain risotto rice and the second with all the other ingredients in the powder, I realized there wouldn't be any slices of mushrooms, as it is in the picture, only porcini mushroom powder, so I have added some champinones sauteed with onions, celery root and carrots that I have in the fridge. Before serving I added some parmesan cheese on top. With these additions, it tasted rich and good, happy I did it! I doubt I would buy this risotto again. For the next time, I decided to buy an organic blend of wild rice from the same company Lundberg and some sliced dried wild mushrooms to cook my rice with mushrooms as my family love.

a486ee08-cc97-474b-859b-5874e7d31e92